Ghost Towns

Write down here what is on your mind and has nothing to do with the game.

Ghost Towns

Postby Merek » 12. Nov 2013, 19:19

Hi people. I just recently started playing this MMO, and I'm wondering where everybody else is! I've read a post which mentions that player interaction is currently only possible in town areas, but I haven't seen a single soul since I've been playing. I'm wondering if it's because I'm only at the early stages of the game and most players have progressed past those areas, or if there's a choice of servers and I'm just using one which hardly anybody else uses.

Anyways, apart from saying hello and wondering where everybody is, I'm wondering if there is an online manual available? There are a few things I'm confused about. Nothing major, but I like to know how to get the best out of my games. Example, when I use my Hunter character with a bow, I notice I have two icons bottom left, one for bow attacks and one for melee attacks. Which suggests to me that there might be a way to have her carry out a melee attack when she has a bow equipped, which would be useful because the bow attack is slower. I just haven't figured out how to switch between ranged and melee attacks. And if it's not possible, I'm wondering why those two icons are there?

I know I'm going to enjoy testing the different classes and builds, and I hope I'll be seeing more players online soon. Maybe I'm just on at the wrong time of day.
Merek

Re: Ghost Towns

Postby Riddleballz » 17. Nov 2013, 03:25

Yea, it's pretty empty around here. see you in the game if we're ever there at the same time.
Riddleballz

Re: Ghost Towns

Postby Dromeda » 20. Nov 2013, 03:10

I'm in game :P I've only been playing 2 days but I'm lvl 16. I have met one person so far and found out the game auto parties nearby players as far as I can tell. I can say however you can party out of town as well. Im on Eastern Standard Time 8am-4pm and 9pm-??. In game name Talia.
Dromeda

Return to "Off Topic"