new items! :D

Do you have suggestions concerning the game?
Feel free to write it here.

new items! :D

Postby mina » 19. Jul 2010, 16:04

FE mods should put more new items, and specically legendarys, there is 12 legendarys and would be cool that these would b more, and magenta items too
mina

Re: new items! :D

Postby pwrBosh » 1. Sep 2010, 21:34

From what i can tell this game is made/rum by just one person, He has said on another post that the 2nd part of the map is being worked on so you will see new items there once you level up :)

It is better to remain silent and be thought the fool
then it is to open your mouth and remove all doubt
pwrBosh

Postby Junction#1 » 2. Sep 2010, 00:02

hmm that's good to know, game still developing and yes it is one person which is pretty amazing! i thought there were a few of em.
Imma straight game hustla homiez!
FE fo life!
Junction#1

Postby karajanak » 2. Sep 2010, 18:12

Its been some weeks now since I found a 'blue shirt', not an ordinary 'shirt' but a level 20 item. But strangely enough, I never found another. Stats? Def 3, so that's not that special. And now that I think of it; I collected two belts with def 14, but lately never found one with def more than 10. Are they obsolete instead of new??
If you look at the large map, its four times bigger than what we can access now, so many expansions are still possible. We just have to be patient ;)
used to be playing with karajanak, omnia and gloriana
karajanak

Postby Junction#1 » 3. Sep 2010, 06:30

karajanak wrote:Its been some weeks now since I found a 'blue shirt', not an ordinary 'shirt' but a level 20 item. But strangely enough, I never found another. Stats? Def 3, so that's not that special. And now that I think of it; I collected two belts with def 14, but lately never found one with def more than 10. Are they obsolete instead of new??
If you look at the large map, its four times bigger than what we can access now, so many expansions are still possible. We just have to be patient ;)

you're right it's still in beta with only one admin! :)
Imma straight game hustla homiez!
FE fo life!
Junction#1

Return to "Suggestions"