Problem with Mob Spawn/Respawn -1 Ferral Shamans

Do you have suggestions concerning the game?
Feel free to write it here.

Problem with Mob Spawn/Respawn -1 Ferral Shamans

Postby ClaudelGFX » 9. May 2014, 11:27

i think the mob tables for these mass respawning mobs are either screwed or something is def wrong, because i dunno if its a bug, but they pretty much appear on plenty of mini or big maps and instakill anyone, if they dont kill you they will pretty much kill/crash your game or for those with linux kill their sys by overloading the resources, those mobs respawn 1/5 1/10 every time one is killed 5 more respawn while their mini leader has ressurect and self healing skill, when i had to kill morak i died like 20 times before i figured that the only way to avoid getting insta killed is by having plenty of % speed on items and having to blindly outrun half of the map before npcs/mob tables spawn or show on the screen, but if you are not a summoner pretty much you have no chance whatsoever, now even tho those goblins should only be spawned on their maps, they pretty much spawn 2/3 out of the blue even on the higher level maps, and if your minions kill 1, when you come back l8r on that map, you will find between 50 and 100... wich pretty much kill any possible way of doing your quests,

now my suggestion is the remove those goblins respawns from any other maps, then where they belong, on the maps where morak is located and thats about it.... otherwise these so called "bugs" will kill all the playerbase left... since there is no fun in dying pointesly while trying to do your quests...
ClaudelGFX

Re: Problem with Mob Spawn/Respawn -1 Ferral Shamans

Postby Marlon » 9. May 2014, 16:14

Does it work now?
http://www.forgottenelements.com
- 100% Free Online Action RPG -
Marlon
Forum Admin

Postby Rokasho » 10. May 2014, 11:47

(Deleted)
Rokasho

Postby ClaudelGFX » 14. May 2014, 00:23

yes thank you
ClaudelGFX

Postby ClaudelGFX » 20. May 2014, 13:52

we have problems again with the feral shamans, i wasted 4k to enter the event map yet again it was full with them so i had to tele out pretty fast so i dont die and waste more money...same goes with pretty much any map where there are mini bosses or bosses, best i could think of would be a daily server restart at midnight in cron....
ClaudelGFX

Return to "Suggestions"