Miracan Recipe Suggestion

Do you have suggestions concerning the game?
Feel free to write it here.

Miracan Recipe Suggestion

Postby Cetra » 27. Sep 2010, 18:01

3 of same level map = 1 map of next level. Sound good?
User avatar
Cetra
 
Posts: 331
Joined: 09.2010
Gender:

Re: Miracan Recipe Suggestion

Postby pwrBosh » 28. Sep 2010, 00:26

Good idea but maybe 2 of same map for next level map as using level 15 maps to get to level 20 will still cost 32 maps and 31 miracan powders at 2:1 ratio
Image

It is better to remain silent and be thought the fool
then it is to open your mouth and remove all doubt
User avatar
pwrBosh
 
Posts: 124
Joined: 09.2010
Gender:

Re: Miracan Recipe Suggestion

Postby Gades » 28. Sep 2010, 02:09

Its worth turning two lvl19 into lvl20...besides, finishing two lower ones will probably give you more higher scrolls than doing the single +1 higher one. So from a point of getting higher scrolls, it's not that useful. But if you look for lvl20 items, using it with lvl19 scroll would be nice!
Characters: Gore, Gades, Void, Strife, Blaze, Roman
User avatar
Gades
 
Posts: 23
Joined: 08.2010
Gender:

Re: Miracan Recipe Suggestion

Postby Marlon » 28. Sep 2010, 13:00

Great ideas!
I will think about it.
(Maybe with Miracanpowder + Map = new Map.)
We will see........
http://www.forgottenelements.com
- 100% Free Online Action RPG -
Marlon
Forum Admin
 
Posts: 774
Joined: 04.2010
Gender:

Re: Miracan Recipe Suggestion

Postby pwrBosh » 28. Sep 2010, 14:43

Marlon wrote:(Maybe with Miracanpowder + Map = new Map.)


Oh i like this idea, maybe as you say 1 powder + map = new map but with something like 25% chance of lower level map and 75% chance of higher level map?
Image

It is better to remain silent and be thought the fool
then it is to open your mouth and remove all doubt
User avatar
pwrBosh
 
Posts: 124
Joined: 09.2010
Gender:

Re: Miracan Recipe Suggestion

Postby Marlon » 28. Sep 2010, 15:01

pwrBosh wrote:
Marlon wrote:(Maybe with Miracanpowder + Map = new Map.)


Oh i like this idea, maybe as you say 1 powder + map = new map but with something like 25% chance of lower level map and 75% chance of higher level map?


Great idea!
I will think about it...
http://www.forgottenelements.com
- 100% Free Online Action RPG -
Marlon
Forum Admin
 
Posts: 774
Joined: 04.2010
Gender:

Re: Miracan Recipe Suggestion

Postby Cetra » 3. Oct 2010, 01:51

Yeah lol. After talking with gades and pwrBosh about it, 3 is a bit excessive ;) 2 or 1+powder is a cool idea also. thanks for the feedback guys! :D
User avatar
Cetra
 
Posts: 331
Joined: 09.2010
Gender:


Return to "Suggestions"

 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron