Getting rid of items

Do you have suggestions concerning the game?
Feel free to write it here.

Getting rid of items

Postby Blastboy » 23. Oct 2011, 12:30

I just started playing this game, and I think it is great, but I seem to waste a lot of time on getting rid of all the items I collect on my way.

Couldn't it be made so that if we have another item window open (store, follower, treasury etc.), then a right click will transfer an item from one to the other instead of equipping it? It is a bit of a pain to drag items between windows, especially the follower as it swaps the two items if you aren't careful to always drag to an empty spot.
Blastboy

Re: Getting rid of items

Postby Marlon » 23. Oct 2011, 13:08

This is a great idea! I just wrote it down to my main agenda.
Btw, welcome to FE!
http://www.forgottenelements.com
- 100% Free Online Action RPG -
Marlon
Forum Admin

Postby Blastboy » 23. Oct 2011, 18:22

Thanks. I really like the game you have here. It is quite unique in many ways, especially with how we unlock and level up skills. 8-)
Blastboy

Postby Monk » 24. Oct 2011, 05:34

marlon, will you realy say that you never had the idea with rightklick? :D :D i often thought about that and realy wondered why this isnt done allready, but somehow i never mentioned this :roll:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sc_xfO63lE4
If you enter the arena, always remember i could be there
Monk

Postby Marlon » 24. Oct 2011, 11:16

Monk wrote:marlon, will you realy say that you never had the idea with rightklick? :D :D i often thought about that and realy wondered why this isnt done allready, but somehow i never mentioned this :roll:

Yes and no. I planed to implement a function where players can right click items to sell them at the vendor. But I like the idea to move items with right click to any window, too.
http://www.forgottenelements.com
- 100% Free Online Action RPG -
Marlon
Forum Admin

Postby Moe » 24. Jan 2012, 17:29

what about a button at the vendor window, like "sell all white items".

Or even better: "sell all items". items like the bag, cube and pearl won t be sold of course. you have to look first if u need something and can sell the rest instant.
Moe

Postby Samka » 15. Feb 2012, 01:24

I personally think that we should be able to cube the items.

3x same item white items= same item type but next higher group level
3x magic items + 1 potion = mirican powder or crafting items

It would be nice to have items do something other then just be sold for gold.. especially the items that are worth very little.
Samka

Postby Remo » 15. Feb 2012, 15:44

I think we should be able to "Transmute" items, we will be able to transform an item to gold in our inventory BUT will be able to earn less money from the item then we would be if we sold it.

Or maybe just "Destroy" button? So we won't throw stuff on ground all the time? it sometimes makes it hard to loot 2 or more different items if they are all thrown in the same place..

Remo :ugeek:
Remo

Return to "Suggestions"