Few things I would love to see in this game

Do you have suggestions concerning the game?
Feel free to write it here.

Few things I would love to see in this game

Postby Remo » 14. Feb 2012, 14:12

Hello all,

First allow me to say, that I came across this game completely by mistake, and I have to say that this is an amazing underground mmorpg.
It's not the graphics that makes this game fun, but it's simplicity, fast pace and many more other things that make this game fun.
That being said, there are few things I'd love to see in this game, and I'll be sticking around for quite some time because I'd like to see where this game is heading..And probably like most of you, be part of the process =).

1st, I would like to see guild system..Maybe until there is a guild system within game there is a possible to make guild system in the forums?
2nd, It's slightly graphical demand. Maybe more detail on model equipment..More then once I wonder why my rampager is holding a knife while I equipped it with an axe and a shield ;).
3rd, Better areal map..The mini map is nice. But if there was a way (Maybe there is one and I am not aware of this) to make the areal map bigger, I think it would save much time.
Last... The fonts sometimes are very unclear..That's about it ;)

I enjoy this game very much, and I hope to see you guys online.
Remo

Re: Few things I would love to see in this game

Postby Marlon » 14. Feb 2012, 15:05

Thanks for your words about Forgotten Elements and the feedback! :)

1. A guild system: This and a friend system/improved chat system will come within the near future.
2. Graphics: Just, wait a few days and you will see something completly different. :)
3. Areal Map: What do you mean with areal map? The thing which comes up if you press 'm'?
Mhh, I think I will keep it as it is for now, maybe there is some change in the future but not for the moment.
4. Fonts: Fonts are unclear? What do you mean? What font would you expect to have in such a game? Could you give some examples? I am willing to change that.
http://www.forgottenelements.com
- 100% Free Online Action RPG -
Marlon
Forum Admin

Postby Remo » 14. Feb 2012, 16:10

I don't know, maybe it's only a problem on my computer, but things like question marks, exclamation marks, or even numbers are seem unclear in the chat window, and the quest window, maybe it is related to the resolution? Is it possible to change the resolution?

On a totally different note, I really the way that the support team is connecting with the players, you can rarely see the creators of the game answering questions on forums in other games. That's something that you should keep doing even as this game will grow ;) \

Also, I will do my best to help advertise this game, but it's really underground; As I said, I came across it by mistake (And I am glad I did haha)
is it possible to you to put more advertisement over the web? If you want, I am familiar with Flash software and Photoshop and few other graphical software and I can help make some advertisement, just say the word ;)

-Remo :ugeek:
Remo

Postby Samka » 15. Feb 2012, 03:15

capacity to move your follower to a desired location.
If you press and hold shift and click on the ground then your follower will go there and stand until you walk X distance away from him or hit esc 3x to call him back.

Hot key for autolooting on follower.
Pop up menu that allows you to select;
-Everything
-Green or better
-Blue or better
-Yellow or better
-Magenta or better

Option to release follow and obtain a new one (something like the mercs in D2) =)
Samka

Postby bro0rtega » 16. Feb 2012, 04:49

That's a really good idea and how to put that into
work is that you can have a kind of filter select
option at the bottom of your inventory and then
you get options of what to do with the selected
items. This would then not need any hot keys or
anything.
bro0rtega

Return to "Suggestions"