Resolved Topic

Do you have suggestions concerning the game?
Feel free to write it here.

Resolved Topic

Postby Cetra » 17. Oct 2010, 09:58

This topic has been resolved and removed by the poster.
Last edited by Cetra on 22. Oct 2010, 09:06, edited 1 time in total.
Cetra

Re: Blazing Strike

Postby Marlon » 17. Oct 2010, 15:50

Your Decision.
I use Blazing Strike with my main character and are very happy about it. It does lots more Damage then Slam, but there are resistances and no leech.
If you think its UP, please suggest a balancing, but I don't understand what is wrong with this skill.
http://www.forgottenelements.com
- 100% Free Online Action RPG -
Marlon
Forum Admin

Re: Blazing Strike

Postby Marlon » 17. Oct 2010, 17:16

Oh and I want to add something:

1. If you are only writing to me and don't want others to discuss this topic, why don't you write a PM?
2. I see you are in rage. If you would only test the game and would not play for satisfaction and fun, you would not be in rage.
3. The problem here is: Monsters, Champions and Bosses have to much defense. It's a balancing issue, which came with the latest patch.
So all physical attacks are UP, because they seldom hit. Please be constructive and not offending. You don't pay anything for the game and it is not possible for me to guarantee a 100% well balanced game.

To turn this topic around: What do others think? Defense of Monsters should be 1.lower 2.much lower 3.just a little bit lower.
http://www.forgottenelements.com
- 100% Free Online Action RPG -
Marlon
Forum Admin

Re: Resolved Topic

Postby pwrBosh » 23. Oct 2010, 01:33

I choose 4. Higher :twisted:

It is better to remain silent and be thought the fool
then it is to open your mouth and remove all doubt
pwrBosh

Re: Resolved Topic

Postby Cetra » 23. Oct 2010, 09:08

Haha well i did notice that it is possible, even for lower levels after the new patch. Building a character strictly around blazing strike is actually quite difficult even with very good gear around levels 13-15. Killing normal mobs is pretty easy with the higher damage, but bosses are another matter. It's actually better to use a different set of skills or strategy for bosses. Standing "toe to toe" with someone like morak with pvp blazing striker is not a good idea lol. Mine is now level 18 finally after using a different strategy. For bosses, it works to put a strong weapon with HP leech in the alternate weapon slot for leeching. Currently at lvl 18, my blazing strike is almost at 500 woot! :D Lookout PvPers hehe ;)
Cetra

Return to "Suggestions"