Havent found a secret map

Do you came across Bugs/Error while playing the game?
Feel free to write your experiences here.

Havent found a secret map

Postby Benove's » 9. Oct 2010, 05:01

From level 17 to my current level of 23 i still havent found a secret map i think something may be bugged with my character, also while cast sliding you can cause all of the frost projectiles to hit a single enemy
Benove's

Re: Havent found a secret map

Postby Marlon » 9. Oct 2010, 12:59

Oh... seems to be very bad luck.
There are no limitations, you should find secret maps.
What about other items.. miracanpowder, raw materials, are you finding those?
Btw, I will take a look concerning those multiple hits...
Greetings,
Marlon
http://www.forgottenelements.com
- 100% Free Online Action RPG -
Marlon
Forum Admin

Postby Cetra » 9. Oct 2010, 18:07

Benove is correct with this "frost projectile bug". I have noticed this with my Ice Elementalist as well. Also, it has more of an impact in pvp too because players who spam this skill on their hot bar will also slide cast since the PvP AI will auto-target the other player, causing insane damage that even my High HP, Magic Protection, and Evasion skills cannot penetrate. :cry:
Cetra

Postby pwrBosh » 9. Oct 2010, 22:51

I have seen this slide cast a couple of times with my Ice Elementalist when moving around bosses but its never happened to me in pvp, i always walk towards player before 1st cast.

Far as i can tell the slide cast happens when you are within range of target but moving when you cast, in pvp you are out of range and have to walk towards player to cast. (of course there could be a slide cast bug in pvp but i have not seen it yet)

It is better to remain silent and be thought the fool
then it is to open your mouth and remove all doubt
pwrBosh

Postby Benove's » 10. Oct 2010, 04:32

i seem to be finding everything else at a descen rate, i hve made another character and it seems to find secret maps just fine, its just my character benove does not get them as drops. so for now im just going to remake a character, no point in taking forever doing the normal boss runs when secret maps do not drop for a certain character. i kill every enemy in a given level
Benove's

Postby Cetra » 10. Oct 2010, 07:54

Far as i can tell the slide cast happens when you are within range of target but moving when you cast, in pvp you are out of range and have to walk towards player to cast. (of course there could be a slide cast bug in pvp but i have not seen it yet)

I too could be wrong but could swear that i have seen this in a few instances of pvp.

Sorry to hear about your luck benove, hopefully your new character will work better for ya!
Cetra

Postby benove's » 12. Oct 2010, 00:35

i now have two ice elementalist that do not find secrt maps????
benove's

Postby Marlon » 12. Oct 2010, 02:30

Hello Benove!
Do you have put your Quadrianstone at a bag?
If yes, please put the Stone at the backpack.
I hope that helps, at the next Update Quadrianstones can't be put at a bag anymore.
Greetings,
Marlon
http://www.forgottenelements.com
- 100% Free Online Action RPG -
Marlon
Forum Admin

Postby lordcalf » 12. Oct 2010, 16:22

i also would say luck is a bad ugly pig ... would say since 5-6 days no Monstercard neither with daily quests sure they are lesser then secret maps but yes its a bit frustrating
InGame: Batcalf (Rampager) - Suehara (Huntress) - Multidude (Shaman)
lordcalf

Return to "Bug Reporting"