Forgotten Elements 3D - Gameplay - FREE MMORPG HACK & SLASH

Do you have suggestions concerning the game?
Feel free to write it here.

Forgotten Elements 3D - Gameplay - FREE MMORPG HACK & SLASH

Postby BLooDFReeZiNG » 18. Oct 2012, 11:35

Whatch the video in 1080P HD ;)

www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com
Last edited by BLooDFReeZiNG on 18. Oct 2012, 13:11, edited 1 time in total.
BLooDFReeZiNG

Re: Forgotten Elements 3D - Gameplay - FREE MMORPG HACK & SLASH

Postby Marlon » 18. Oct 2012, 12:36

Wow, this is a great video! May I link it on Facebook?
Unfortunately I notice little stops during the gameplay? Do they only occur, while making a movie or do you have those problems by default?
http://www.forgottenelements.com
- 100% Free Online Action RPG -
Marlon
Forum Admin

Postby BLooDFReeZiNG » 18. Oct 2012, 13:08

Thanks you Marlon, in this video i just tryed to show gameplay with a ranger and a rampagner, i also tryed to show all bosses and how your web game design is succeed! That's why in this video we don't have only gameplay but also some moments of bosses! I guess the little stops during the video come from the game because it takes a lot in memory we using fraps in the same time, it make me bugged also.

Could i ask you something Marlon could we keep our character after the beta? i just saw that everybody answer in the facebook of forgotten that they don't want a reset of their characters and you said in past that you will never reset anything in the game.. I hope that you will keep your promise.

Of course you can use my video in your facebook, i will be very glad to help you to invite new persons in your fantastic game. I hope we could share some news moments in the game and in the forum! I hope you all the best my friend :)

Greeting From France,
BLooDBuRNiNG
BLooDFReeZiNG

Postby Shiver » 19. Oct 2012, 10:29

I suggest that no old chars should remain from the previous releases after the beta because our old chars are overpowered and when new peoples find this game (which is already dificult to make players come in the game) and they see your char moving with lightning speed or killing in 1 hit beacause the old items/undeleted skill and they will start flamming the forum about game imbalance and thats a risk to make serious players quit right when u need them most. I dont understand your desire to have an overpowered character from the past only to please you, you can start new char and if u dont have time to do that then is no point of u having/using an overpowered old char to enter in the game from time to time just to show other normal players how awesome you are and how they will not going to be because those gears/skill dont exist for them. So yea.. complete wipe of chars/items its a must in my opinion..
Shiver

Postby BLooDFReeZiNG » 19. Oct 2012, 12:32

Hello Shiver,

Marlon share on the facebook of Forgotten Elements if persons want a reset of their characters and the answers was:
-10 persons don't want a reset
-1 would like a reset

All i think is the vote showed everything that is to say almost everybody would like to keep their characters, and personally i share this opinion. Further Marlon Promise to all the forgotten elements communauty that he will never reset anything after the beta.. If Marlon don't respect his promise that is to say i guess.. that:

1) He will don't respect his promise and the players
2) He will share a vote uselessly and will don't take the players opinions as important that they are
3) Players have believe him and will be disappointed

This is for all those reasons that i think Marlon will never deceive our, Marlon is a great person with a big heart and he could understand what players want. When i say players, you will understand Shiver that i don't talk of just me or you but of all the communauty. I will be ready to help everybody when Forgotten Elements 3D will be released and I hope of all my heart that Marlon could understand what the players want and their pain to lost their loved characters.

By the way shiver I will be very happy to share some moments with you in the game. I wish you all the best
Last edited by BLooDFReeZiNG on 19. Oct 2012, 12:56, edited 2 times in total.
BLooDFReeZiNG

Postby Marlon » 19. Oct 2012, 12:41

Now Benjamin aka Bloodfreezing... you made me very angry once again!
The thing I hate the most in life is when people are telling lies.
That's my last advice for you to urgently stop defamation!
I NEVER deleted a subject on facebook, and so I didn't delete this topic this morning. Facebook is some crappy shit, but when you have problems with it, don't blame me for this.
And I didn't say that I am going to delete anything.
I only just want to know, what other people are thinking about some questions and possible decisions. I think that is a simple privilege.
So that's my last advice for you to keep out defamation, lies and all the things which could create problems between us.
Otherwise your forum account will be banned for more than just 1 week!
:evil:
http://www.forgottenelements.com
- 100% Free Online Action RPG -
Marlon
Forum Admin

Postby BLooDFReeZiNG » 19. Oct 2012, 13:08

I never try to lie or defame you. I thought that you delete it because when i log this morning on the facebook of FE i didn't find the subject. I just have a problem with facebook! Youy have to believe me i never try to share hate or shit against you... That is hard to see that all i try to say are interepreted in the bad way.. We have a lack of comprehension when we are talking by only words, could i give you my skype and talk you one time.. ?

This is my skype : Bloodburniing (there are 2x 'i') add me and talk with me if you want you will see that i always think good things on you, i must have a problem of expression but all i have to say is we have a problem of compresion. It will be really important for me and for you also.. as I said it will be easier for you could understand me. I'm happy to see that everybody share my opinion to don't reset anything

You have to understand that i passed 4 hours to make the video the best! that i can. I do it for you i don't care about viewers now since a long time. i want help you i want to make you happy

And to understand that you are all for me. As I said in past you are the one changed my life... you are the one who make me believe that I could realize and succeed my own dream and now im in the best school of computers of france thanks to you. Everybody with i can talk, know you ! I always talk to you with good words because i have only one idol and you are this person

Im really sorry that you never understand me as i would you do. You are my friend.

Greeting From France marlon ;)
BLooDFReeZiNG

Postby Shiver » 19. Oct 2012, 15:28

bloodfreezing .. stop being paranoic , what comunity are you talking about ? come back to planet Earth, as you can see theres no comunity (you live in the past) and if u take 10 votes on facebook as a comunity then as far as I know you half of those 10 votes might be your multiple accounts votes (based on how u act). But no problem.. tell me why you are so stubborn in keeping your character? Are you out of you mind and not realize that your char contain items that are not in the game anymore and you are overpowered vs all newcommers that will form a comunity ? Stop whining around, if i decide to lose my char which is good enought with over 4-5mil gold on it and full of skills that makes lots of gold, why cant you ? Stop acting like a kid and think more for the game feature not urself benefits or desires that doesnt makes sense.
Shiver

Return to "Suggestions"