secret map bug

Do you came across Bugs/Error while playing the game?
Feel free to write your experiences here.

secret map bug

Postby PungentOdor » 17. Sep 2010, 06:41

I did a lvl 11 map. I then bought a lvl 16 map from auction house. Level 1 of the lvl 16 map was fine. The portal to lvl 2 led me to the cleared lvl 11 map, complete with all the items I'd left behind. Lvl 3 was also the lvl 11 map. I quit the game after that.
PungentOdor

Re: secret map bug

Postby Marlon » 17. Sep 2010, 11:09

PungentOdor wrote:I did a lvl 11 map. I then bought a lvl 16 map from auction house. Level 1 of the lvl 16 map was fine. The portal to lvl 2 led me to the cleared lvl 11 map, complete with all the items I'd left behind. Lvl 3 was also the lvl 11 map.

Thanks for posting this bug. I am going to find out, why this happens and try to fix the bug. Did anybody else come across that problem?

PungentOdor wrote:I quit the game after that.

Remember FE is still in Beta Phase. There are still problems and I can't guarantee that all works fine.
http://www.forgottenelements.com
- 100% Free Online Action RPG -
Marlon
Forum Admin

Postby pwrBosh » 17. Sep 2010, 16:41

Yes this happened to me the first day secret maps came out, 2nd 3rd and boss level of a secret map were already cleared.

I was on my 3rd secret map since last login so i guessed this was becouse the secret maps are drawn from a pool of levels and there are only so many levels in the pool.

I have advised people using ingame chat to relog game after completing a map to avoid this happening to them as a relog resets all used levels.

It is better to remain silent and be thought the fool
then it is to open your mouth and remove all doubt
pwrBosh

Postby Marlon » 17. Sep 2010, 17:06

Bug should be fixed now.
http://www.forgottenelements.com
- 100% Free Online Action RPG -
Marlon
Forum Admin

Return to "Bug Reporting"