Freez up on loading

General Discussion about the Game

Freez up on loading

Postby drareg » 14. Mar 2012, 21:07

I played the game this morning and everything was fine. I am trying to play again but the game keeps getting stuck on loading screen. I get message that java stopped working :x
drareg

Re: Freez up on loading

Postby Marlon » 15. Mar 2012, 01:50

Do you get any error logs/messages? Try to activate java console (you can find it under system properties -> java -> advanced -> show console) and post any error messages here.
Furthermore it would be great if you could post your Charakters name (and your account name) here, so that I can test it at my testing environment.
Best wishes,
Marlon
http://www.forgottenelements.com
- 100% Free Online Action RPG -
Marlon
Forum Admin

Postby drareg » 15. Mar 2012, 19:16

Character name is Rathacon and acc. name is drareg
Marlon wrote:Do you get any error logs/messages? Try to activate java console (you can find it under system properties -> java -> advanced -> show console) and post any error messages here.
Furthermore it would be great if you could post your Charakters name (and your account name) here, so that I can test it at my testing environment.
Best wishes,
Marlon
drareg

Postby drareg » 15. Mar 2012, 19:26

Hey Marlon

I played again this morning and it was fine. I stopped for a few hours and when I tried to play again it was gettin stuck on loading page. I get message that something has caused java(tm) to shut down. It seams to be a lot slower when I come back to play. Could it be due to the amount of players on server?
drareg

Postby pwrBosh » 26. Mar 2012, 21:35

drareg wrote:Could it be due to the amount of players on server?

:lol:

It is better to remain silent and be thought the fool
then it is to open your mouth and remove all doubt
pwrBosh

Return to "General"