Skill trainers

Do you have suggestions concerning the game?
Feel free to write it here.

Skill trainers

Postby bro0rtega » 28. Feb 2012, 21:21

Blastboy wrote:so here are some possible options:[...]

1. We can visit a specific location, where we are allowed to select our chosen set of skills.

The quote from Blastboy gave me an idea. Basically, you would go to different places to get your skill(s).

e.g.
Lets say this person is using the type of character Rampager. This user got a level up and would like to get a new skill. The user would then go off to a certain place in FE. I'm not sure if it should be a new place or a place already in FE, but anyways they would go to the place where this, "Rampager Trainer" lies. This trainer will give them a quest, and as a reward for the quest the trainer will give them the skill that they were doing the quest for.

For the 3 extra slots:
Then lets say another person is using Elementalist class, and he/she would like to learn a skill from the Huntress class. The way that this would work is the skill item drops would still be going, but instead of learning the skill where he/she is, they would go to the corresponding trainer of the skill class. Heading on their way to the huntress class trainer as an Elementalist, they would do the same quest as if they were a huntress. When they start the quest it will ask them if they are sure they would like to use up one of their 3 extra slots, and they can choose yes or no. Each quest will correspond with their level/skill, so if they want to learn a level 2 skill like smash, and they are level 20 this is how it would work:
your level:20 The skill level:2 formula for difficulty level of quest: (20+3)/2

Below is the difference for people who are doing their own class trainers, and who are using class trainers that are not theirs:
For the people who are doing the quest for their three side skills, The formula for the difficulty level of the quest will not take effect, but rather the difficulty will stay as their level
Thanks for reading :D ,
Bro0rtega
Last edited by bro0rtega on 6. Jun 2012, 20:05, edited 2 times in total.
bro0rtega

Re: Skill trainers

Postby BLooDFReeZiNG » 28. Feb 2012, 21:27

I didnt understand your idea could your describe with more accuracy with asking question and answer i think it will be easier to undestand

friednly,
bloody
BLooDFReeZiNG

Re: Skill trainers

Postby bro0rtega » 29. Feb 2012, 04:13

I updated it a little more and if anybody as any questions about, or some loops holes in it please reply.
Thanks! :D
bro0rtega

Return to "Suggestions"