The mysteriousadversary

Do you think a certain skill is too strong/weak, a monster should be more balanced or a specific items should drop more often?
Feel free to write your opinions here.

The mysteriousadversary

Postby Poff » 2. Sep 2011, 06:09

Okay this quest just made me quit the game altogether.
Ive been trying to get through this chamber for almost two hours now and Im plain and simple just angry and lost all my interest in playing along.
With the quest "the mysteriousadversary" you have to get through two dungeons and in both of them you get damage over time and very hard hitting DoTs.
The first one is rather easy but the second one just sucks dick. Your summons get crazy and attack each other, there are too many mobs to just run through them and when you get hit it almost ever means you are dead.

I dont say its impossible to do on a summoner like me, but there is just no fun in it any more, espacially because every time you die you need another ten minutes just to run back to the chamber you just died in.

Im fed up with it.
Poff

Re: The mysteriousadversary

Postby Marlon » 2. Sep 2011, 08:04

Quitting a game because of a single bug is just narrow minded... (sorry)
I know this bug and I couldn't fix it because its running fine on my computer.
Please tell me the battlefield, the name of your character and try to explain in detail how your minions get hit (when does it start, how much damage, etc...)
Thanks for helping me, I try to fix this asap.
My Tipp: Ask somebody if he could rush you through this place, after that you can continue to play as normal...
http://www.forgottenelements.com
- 100% Free Online Action RPG -
Marlon
Forum Admin

Postby Poff » 2. Sep 2011, 12:01

Well yesterday I was just totally raging. One time I came as near as 4-5 tiles from the exit portal and then a mob spawns and kills me once again.

However I try to get you the details. Sorry for sounding harsh.
Poff

Postby stchaosknight » 27. Nov 2011, 11:45

I know your problem well ^^ cause i am a Summoner too . But this is the only rly hard stage for a summoner. And it is hard but not impossible. Just recast fast u summons when they do it and all fine. I think it has to do with some dot they get perhaps poison. I will replay the stage and will look into it.
"Alle Lebewesen außer den Menschen wissen, dass der Hauptzweck des Lebens darin besteht, es zu genießen."
"All animals, except man, know that the principal business of life is to enjoy it."
Samuel Butler
stchaosknight

Postby Monk » 27. Nov 2011, 11:50

HI ;) as i mentioned allready in another treat i think its caused by the frozen fields on ground. Btw if one realy isnt possible to get this passage, he can allways ask for help from older players with characters that have no poblems ther.

lG Watching
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sc_xfO63lE4
If you enter the arena, always remember i could be there
Monk

Postby Blastboy » 29. Nov 2011, 15:57

I had the same problem there, but I managed to get past by moving slowly and resummon all the time.

The minions do behave strangely though. Even if you exit back to the previous safe room, they keep standing at the portal (entrance to where you just came from) and take hits, and they continue to do so until they die. If this is not a bug, then it must be deliberate that the ice entanglement is permanent and will result in death for the minions once they are cursed by it. Actually the quest would be pretty easy otherwise.
Blastboy

Return to "Balancing"