4 Difficulty Modes, Boss skills

Write down here what is on your mind and has nothing to do with the game.

4 Difficulty Modes, Boss skills

Postby BLooDFReeZiNG » 9. Dec 2011, 21:52

I deleted this post because the administrator: Marlon said my ideas , system and suggestions post are not the welcome on his forum however if you want to see good forgotten elements videos check my youtube channel

www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com

Greeting From France,
BLooDBuRNiNG
Last edited by BLooDFReeZiNG on 12. Sep 2012, 09:12, edited 23 times in total.
BLooDFReeZiNG

Re: 4 Difficulty Modes

Postby BLooDFReeZiNG » 9. Dec 2011, 21:54

Monk wrote:I like this idea of course ;) higher monster levels and better drops is what everyone needs - no doubt.
But to dont make it complicated i would take out the lapis system for the first step here ;) The greatest advantage of a difficulty mod system is that it is much easier to realize then new areas and monsters - due to all graphics exist allready and only the values of the monster only have to be changed.

lG Monk
BLooDFReeZiNG

Postby BLooDFReeZiNG » 9. Dec 2011, 21:54

Im planning to send a new topic about lapis system for it will be more easier to undestand.

Monk wrote:But to dont make it complicated i would take out the lapis system for the first step here ;) The greatest advantage of a difficulty mod system is that it is much easier to realize then new areas and monsters - due to all graphics exist allready and only the values of the monster only have to be changed.
lG Monk

i should say this is very easy to implanted mod system thats true but i think also implanted item with only sock is easy to do also.
I must recognize lapis system need some graphism but marlon will need to work in 2 step :

-diablo mod + drop with sock
-lapis system

i really think thats could be interesting to implanted this sytem in the game. BTW when i will have time i will try to make a topic about 3 differents ways for upgrading items as you know i think its the best way for FE ;)

Friendly,
BLooDBuRNiNG
BLooDFReeZiNG

Postby BLooDFReeZiNG » 28. Dec 2011, 21:47

I deleted this post because the administrator: Marlon said my ideas , system and suggestions post are not the welcome on his forum however if you want to see good forgotten elements videos check my youtube channel

Greeting From France,
BLooDBuRNiNG
Last edited by BLooDFReeZiNG on 12. Sep 2012, 09:12, edited 2 times in total.
BLooDFReeZiNG

Postby Nephlem » 28. Dec 2011, 22:04

that would be a great idea,would make it more fun than it already is.
Nephlem

Postby harios » 3. Jan 2012, 13:20

Thank you bloodburning for providing such a beautiful post. The difficulty level will be a lot harder but it also would be more entertaining to play. It would need a big team to do some of the levels which means players are getting along doing things together. And the fact that you have the option to do it solo is also a very good thing as well. The uber level seems really hard, but at the end it should have a good loot, which is worth doing with a team. I personally think that this idea is such a good idea for those who likes to be challenged and looking for some entertainment.
harios

Postby khu » 3. Jan 2012, 13:38

Let's say u have lvl 40. Let's also say that u're items are perfect (or close to perfect).
Now what?
Ok, u have the option to make lvl/gear for another 4 types of character. That shouldn't take too long.
Now what?
So here is where the Blood's suggestion fills the gap. Rather then adding new maps/quests, in my personal opinion, a new difficulty mode would be more appealing for the players.
I really don't know what does the "adding" the new difficulty modes implies (coding, programing, etc). I'm sure it's not an easy task. Nevertheless i think it will worth the time, due the fact the older players (lvl 40 with perfect gear) would be interested again in logging in, and enjoying the new challenge.
PS: Blood congratz for the detailed post. I wouldn't be capable of it :D
khu

Postby BLooDFReeZiNG » 10. Feb 2012, 16:20

Greeting From France,
BLooDBuRNiNG
Last edited by BLooDFReeZiNG on 12. Sep 2012, 09:12, edited 2 times in total.
BLooDFReeZiNG

Postby BLooDFReeZiNG » 9. Sep 2012, 13:44

Greeting From France,
BLooDBuRNiNG
BLooDFReeZiNG

Return to "Off Topic"