Postby Noob » 16. Apr 2011, 02:48

Title says it all
MADE ME ROFL =)
www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com
Thats what i THOUGHT YOU SAID.
Noob

Re: EPIC BUG GLITCH "-Infraynor-"has over 100 PETS

Postby Cetra » 16. Apr 2011, 03:02

Apparently it was SO COOL and FUNNY that it was lagging out the entire server. You do realize that there are people playing that still have their survivor badges, right? This is just 1 more reason for me to be done with the game. I miss closed betas.. *sigh*
Cetra

Postby Infraynorr » 16. Apr 2011, 03:05

Hey, fun bug xD :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :roll: . For you marlen, i think it was cause by me leaving the new pvp system with the teleport stone to telumin after that i could summon tons of minions. =D Some1 said i would get banned for thise, plz don't as u didn't ban NeCRo whe he duped item "purposly" ty peace. :)

~Infraynor
Infraynorr

Postby Infraynorr » 16. Apr 2011, 03:08

Cetra wrote:Apparently it was SO COOL and FUNNY that it was lagging out the entire server. You do realize that there are people playing that still have their survivor badges, right? This is just 1 more reason for me to be done with the game. I miss closed betas.. *sigh*

Bullshit did it lag out i had no lag and kush and pro sed no lag, so whoever had lag probaly has bad pc and/or internet connection. :cry: But if it did make you lag i'm very sorry didn't meant to, was just loling =D

~Infraynor
Infraynorr

Return to "Media"