Forum Admin

Re: Forgotten Elements Wiki

Postby Gades » 20. Oct 2010, 13:15

So the censoring is manually, I get it. What happened to ">" and "<" then? :D
Characters: Gore, Gades, Void, Strife, Blaze, Roman
Gades

Postby Marlon » 20. Oct 2010, 13:54

Gades wrote:So the censoring is manually, I get it. What happened to ">" and "<" then? :D

Its manually censored, too :)
http://www.forgottenelements.com
- 100% Free Online Action RPG -
Marlon
Forum Admin

Postby Cetra » 21. Oct 2010, 22:50

In regards to our discussion in game last night Calf, I do not wish to argue on forum or in game. It seems that there is simply a misunderstanding again. I am very much in favor of there being a FE wiki. Agreed, i would not consider myself a "team player" because that just happens to be my nature. I like to tackle projects head-on and lead as well as do the majority (if not all) the work myself. I am a creative person and cannot help it. Yes, i am also a fan of flash media too lol. So the message i wished to convey earlier, but did not have enough lines of text to explain is that maybe there can be 2 ideas that can work together instead of against each other. I can still help supply information for a plain wiki, that is no problem. If i were to make my said "fan-made site" it would only be a tribute to the game that we all know and love. I do not wish to say it would be better or worse than Marlon's project, simply different. If there happens to be information on the site that i make that is not yet added to marlon's wiki, then by all means feel free to share and add it :D ! I have made entire wikis by myself before and when it comes to wikis, layout is a very big part of it. That is the reason wikis are so plain.. with multiple users contributing to one database, it is difficult to retain a single, uniform, and organized layout. I want my site to contain much more than just a wiki, like i said. I would love to implement a fan-based news page, and other features that can bring more information as well as fun to this wonderful game. I believe that flash (although not well liked) is a great eye-catcher and those who see the page may be inclined to begin playing. Anyways, I hope that there will be understanding on this topic and our ideas can be brought to life to help FE grow with players and many hours of fun gaming :D
Cetra

Postby lordcalf » 22. Oct 2010, 09:26

If i offended you Cetra i want to apologize and i allready talked with Marlon about that and think thats ok how you wrote it so i will start with the Project next Week - the next days will be pretty much to do in RL like prepare the garden and new wine for Winter Season.

so i hope we can work together and especially share Informations/Media from FE to dont do double-work
InGame: Batcalf (Rampager) - Suehara (Huntress) - Multidude (Shaman)
lordcalf

Postby Cetra » 22. Oct 2010, 18:24

Sounds good, looking forward to it. Good luck with the garden and wine! :D
Cetra

Postby lordcalf » 7. Nov 2010, 21:30

cause of some privat issues and acutally flu i have to push the start a bit away but i will get back to it when i have time for Games

sry if i cant help you yet like i wanted to
lordcalf

Postby lordcalf » 10. Dec 2010, 22:09

i said i'll do it but i couldnt actually iam so emberassed right now

there is so much stuff to do when doing a own buisness with IT and Internet

i dont know how far the Fan Wiki is but i wanna be online next time i guess
lordcalf

Postby Cetra » 11. Dec 2010, 09:00

No problem. Please do not feel any rush on this. There are still many features in FE that will change so information that might be accuate today may be very inaccurate tomorrow. To at least get the basics down might not be such a bad idea but just bear in mind that while in beta phase, nothing is for sure. Good luck with the project, can't wait to see it when finished! :D
Cetra

Postby Cetra » 13. Dec 2010, 04:30

Hello, just wanted to officially inform everyone that I will be continuously updated a fan page / wiki that i started last night. This is merely a collaboration to help promote this fine game, as well as provide game information in my own way. No hard feelings if anyone does not wish to join and that is perfectly alright. I will still continue to post news of updates, game-related information such as miracan recipes, skill listings, guides, etc as the game progresses. My forum activity here will continue but in the meantime I will be working on a wiki. This wiki will take some time and please do not be offended if you realize that the wiki pages are "locked". I know wikis are for players to all contribute information but this is a project that I will continue myself in order to keep me busier. I was going to wait until everything was completely finished to release the site address but some of the information can be very useful. The fan page can be viewed here. Thanks! :D
Cetra

Previous

Return to "General"