Oktu

Do you came across Bugs/Error while playing the game?
Feel free to write your experiences here.

Oktu

Postby harios » 2. Jan 2012, 17:29

Hello, I just realised that Okturion is not where he is meant to be. Meaning when i went to his place he wasn't there nothing, i re-logged and went back to kill him he wasn't there.
harios

Re: Oktu

Postby khu » 3. Jan 2012, 11:23

I subscribe to Harios's post. Oktu missing.
khu

Postby Marlon » 4. Jan 2012, 23:06

He should be back again. :)
http://www.forgottenelements.com
- 100% Free Online Action RPG -
Marlon
Forum Admin

Postby BLooDFReeZiNG » 5. Jan 2012, 11:51

Thanks you marlon =)
How are you bro my friend, i hope you all the best for 2012, btw im still working hard for sharing my ideas. You wiiiiiiil liiiiiiiiiike them and its what i will do when i will have the knoweldge for making my own game because. Thanks to you i know what i want to do of my life, im preparing to go in a programing school. THANKS YOU MY FRIEND :D
BLooDFReeZiNG

Postby harios » 5. Jan 2012, 19:23

Thank you marlon for putting him back :)

Blood i hope that your future career turns out perfect for you. I wish you all the best. :)
harios

Postby BLooDFReeZiNG » 6. Jan 2012, 10:30

harios wrote:Thank you marlon for putting him back :)

Blood i hope that your future career turns out perfect for you. I wish you all the best. :)

Thanks you a lot my friend im planning to make my own game with my cousin who planning to be a designer i still need someone who could make me a forum as this forum and a websit for the game. i need also someone who have a perfect english, poland, german for translate sentence of my future game. i could translate french. I know someone who could follow me free inj my project so i could gain time. I need also someone very experemented for the security of my game i dont want to be hacked by someone and all my work go death.
im planning to make famous my game by video and as marlon did post link in forum
i really admire his incredible work i want to do the same for the base with differnt skill i have so much ideas for making a perfect mmorpg and i will share them to marlon for thanks him to his work i hope you all the best im really happy to get friends with what i do i thanks you a lot =)
thanks marlon for all things you did i really admire your work
BLooDFReeZiNG

Postby Marlon » 6. Jan 2012, 12:36

It's a great condition to have such positive energy and motivation!
I am sure you will be able to collect as many ideas as possible and start developing your own (MMO)RPG.
May I ask what programming language you are going to use?
http://www.forgottenelements.com
- 100% Free Online Action RPG -
Marlon
Forum Admin

Postby BLooDFReeZiNG » 6. Jan 2012, 12:40

I still dont know i just try to find a school for learning how programing next year and i still didnt find one but its my dream to create my own game bro

atm im sending many transcripts to every school i found im really motivate for do it
i also try to learn to write with 8 keys very very quickly less errors i downloaded a program they are 2 month ago and i just restart stepmania on 6 keys

but i never program before and i dont know what language i could leearn, i will probably know all those things next years, its my dream and i want to use all possibility on my side

thanks you, your work show me the way of my life
BLooDFReeZiNG

Postby BLooDFReeZiNG » 6. Jan 2012, 12:53

Marlon may i ask you what programming language you using and which one should i use?
BLooDFReeZiNG

Postby Monk » 6. Jan 2012, 17:30

hey blood, as i see you want to programm, i also made some trys in my youth. I can tell you that marlon uses java to programm and i can tell you that c++ is a very common and often used programming language ;) (with many possibilitys)

greets - MOnk :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sc_xfO63lE4
If you enter the arena, always remember i could be there
Monk

Next

Return to "Bug Reporting"