Minor bug: champion trapped

Do you came across Bugs/Error while playing the game?
Feel free to write your experiences here.

Minor bug: champion trapped

Postby khu » 9. Jan 2012, 12:05

Accursed location (elven camp) - frog champion. U can kill it safe, but u can't loot the drops.
There is another champion also trapped (a sea urkin i think). Unfortunately i don't remember his location (Sunken related, obviously).
khu

Re: Minor bug: champion trapped

Postby khu » 15. Jan 2012, 14:02

Recently i "founded" some more bugs/glitches (i'm gonna give examples, couse it's a little bit difficult to explain):
1.Khu-mage & DeathAwaits both in Terembora, can't see eachother. Entering (both) gleaming vault "solved" the problem. (same for telumin, etc. Tried to teleport in different locations, still nothing).
2.Inserted maps in memorial up to 500 (by khu-mage). Galarus appeared. DeathAwaits founded him. Khu-mage logg off/on (lag). DeathAwaits disconnected/reconnected. Galarus disappeared (we searched for it in all icyland). Question: If someone spawns Galarus, and then loggs off, Galarus will disappear?
3.The secret map glitch it's still active (freeze when u try to enter). Suggestion: game runs in window mode (refresh/clear cache available).
khu

Postby Marlon » 15. Jan 2012, 18:19

Thanks for the info!!!
1+2: I will try to find a solution tomorrow and update the server asap. This is a server problem for sure.
3: I will not try to find a solution until I have uploaded a new version of Forgotten Elements (3D). I think with the new graphic system, this problem will be gone.
http://www.forgottenelements.com
- 100% Free Online Action RPG -
Marlon
Forum Admin

Postby Marlon » 16. Jan 2012, 15:18

1. Don't know how the problem is triggered.
Please try it out again and tell me if there any problems left...
2. I should have fixed the problem and raised the gallurus spawn pool. So if you put any new secret map scroll in there, Gallurus should immediately spawn. He should stay until he is slain...
3. 3D version is coming... ;)
http://www.forgottenelements.com
- 100% Free Online Action RPG -
Marlon
Forum Admin

Postby harios » 16. Jan 2012, 19:45

Thank you Marlon for sorting out the problem, your a star :)

I was wondering on the 3D thats coming soon, will we have the option to play it on browser just like we have now or?
harios

Postby khu » 16. Jan 2012, 21:25

First : thx, Galarus did appeared (1 SM and it spawned). We killed it (2 elementalists.. imagine that :lol: ). After killing it we inserted again SMs until lvl 500 was reached for respawning it. It worked, we killed it.

And now back to bugs section :D :
1.Earlier today the chat didn't worked (chat box had just the frame). Not really important (because now it works just fine), but i'm just passing the info.
2.Main cities have the same problem (Telumin, Terembora, Encampment, Elvencamp and my guess the rest of them also, didn't tried it).
3. Went to Terembora, placed myself near the pool thingy, inserted Ashes+Gemstone of might in miracan, combined them.. then PUF! they just disappeared. No portal opened. I logged off, testing now if anything happened meanwhile.
khu

Postby khu » 17. Jan 2012, 16:56

Also Zyrenthar missing.

Later edit: Zyrenthar appeared, chat disabled. As i noticed, when chat is disabled, also the respawn of monsters is disabled (really disabled, not delayed).
Off topic: i hope the interface will not change after the 3D update. Personally i like the game BECAUSE is isometric style (like Diablo.. i know i know.. NOT DIABLO AGAIN!). Just a thought....
khu

Postby khu » 28. Jan 2012, 00:40

Galarus buged again. Lvl 500 reached, but no spawn. Can u fix it Marlon?

Later edit: my mistake. It was in Masonry. All good, crypticsanctuary opened again.
khu

Return to "Bug Reporting"