Marlon its important.. take the time please

Do you came across Bugs/Error while playing the game?
Feel free to write your experiences here.

Marlon its important.. take the time please

Postby BLooDFReeZiNG » 4. Sep 2011, 01:32

Hello marlon today i did a big fault with freezing i sold my old Helm on vendor instead a other wing helmet...
With chance i find a screen shot of my old helmet on one of my post (page 2 155 lucks elementalist post)

Could you send me a another one ?

it will be really great marlon... it was my best helm for luck and i crafted it on NeCRo..
You said me also you will send me a Resetskillstone on bloodburning2 but you forgot.. its not really important
You said me also you will try to rescover TooFaSTFoRYou (BLooDBuRNiNG6)..
I need his old items i used before for my BLooDFReeZiNG old items it will be great if you rescover him.

But you dont also... please Marlon take a bit of your time for me because I really work hard on requesting and recrute for your game and you :

post3744.html#p3744
post3736.html#p3736
post3739.html#p3739
post3735.html#p3735

I considering you as a friend and i do my best for your game and for Forgotten Elements Communauty
then Please answer me.. You really look to ignoring me and i dont undestand why
I do my best..

Friendly,
BLooDY
BLooDFReeZiNG

Re: Marlon its important.. take the time please

Postby Marlon » 4. Sep 2011, 18:13

1. I am not ignoring you. I am very busy at the moment and can't comment every topic.

2. I can't recreate the helmet, I am sorry but it is lost.

3. I am sorry that you didn't get your rune. I made a mistake and misspelled the sender name (BLooDBuRNING2 instead of BlooDBuRNiNG2), your username with capital letters and without is not that simple;) I just sent a new rune to your account.
http://www.forgottenelements.com
- 100% Free Online Action RPG -
Marlon
Forum Admin

Re: Marlon its important.. take the time please

Postby BLooDFReeZiNG » 4. Sep 2011, 20:54

Allright Marlon
in a first time thanks you for your answer. Do you think is it possible to rescover TooFaSTFoRYou ? There is a way or somehting ?
BTW when i will have enought of time i will make some Guide for char and for Important quest.

i would like to know also how do you create FE i hope i could make also my own game or try to create something because when i have a dream from my childhood, i would like to create a game and live of it but its just a dream i hope with hard working i could realise it.

if you can show me a way for learn to make rpg or something it will be very nice
i really love FE and i hope you could continu to work in your game because the gameplay (MMORPG of Loot) is really good

Friendly,
BLooDY
BLooDFReeZiNG

Return to "Bug Reporting"