Follower's stats reset on log out

Do you came across Bugs/Error while playing the game?
Feel free to write your experiences here.

Follower's stats reset on log out

Postby Blastboy » 14. Nov 2011, 20:53

I made a thread about our followers being pretty weak in combat, and people have noticed that their stats seem to be reset after log out. I did a test myself, and something is definitely not working properly.

I have made a new character (Blastboy) with a follower, which were able to hit 3 on level 1 monsters when he was level 7 himself.

After raising him to level 8, he hit 4 on the same monsters with the same equipment.

Then, after logging out and in, he now hits 3 on those same level 1 monsters again.

This was using fire damage with a 2-handed staff. I don't know if the same is true for defense and resistance, but it does feel that way, because he dies extremely fast, and never seems to become more resistant even at level 20.
Blastboy

Re: Follower's stats reset on log out

Postby Marlon » 18. Nov 2011, 11:33

Fixed! The changes will be active with the upcoming update (hopefully this weekend)!
http://www.forgottenelements.com
- 100% Free Online Action RPG -
Marlon
Forum Admin

Postby Blastboy » 18. Nov 2011, 12:55

Oh, that's nice. :)
Blastboy

Postby Blastboy » 30. Nov 2011, 00:44

Hmm. It doesn't seem to be quite fixed.

My follower definitely hits harder now, and takes a lot more hits before he dies, but the numbers are still lower after a relogin.

I just raised my follower from level 17 to 18, and his hits on Furious Bears went up from 68 to 85. After a relogin he now hits 70 on the same bears. So, it did not go all the way down to how it was before he leveled up, but it did drop rather drastic.

It happened again from level 18 to 19. This time his hits went up to 87 after leveling up, and then down to 70 again after relogin.

Also, as I have noted before, something seems to happen halfway to the next level. He began hitting 75 (instead of 70) halfway to level 20. This time I am absolutely sure that nothing else had any influence on this, like leveling up skills, and it seems to happen exactly at the 50% XP mark.
Blastboy

Return to "Bug Reporting"