firepearl and hauntingplace

Do you came across Bugs/Error while playing the game?
Feel free to write your experiences here.

firepearl and hauntingplace

Postby Eryn » 3. Sep 2011, 12:37

Hello, I can't complete the beginner quest firepearl, because I can't interact at all with the "hauntingplace" entrance (ambush entrance at Tavern), the gate does not seem to be there at all for my character, Exodia tried to helped me, he had to show me hauntingplace in fact because when I put the mouse on it there is nothing even though the graphics are showing some kind of mine cave, I dropped the quest and took it again 2 times, does not make any difference.
According to the quest guide posted on the forum, I have not completed Q7 and Q8 at the same time, and teleported away as soon as I could.

I no longer need to complete this quest, I am level 15 and have access to the 3rd map and have done every other quest without any problem. Just thought I should let you know. Nothing is broken in game, Exodia could enter the hauntingplace without any problem, but for me, it was just like he vanished in the air or teleported back with his stone.

Glad we were not playing hide and seek, cause he would have won easily.

Thanks again Exodia, and keep up the good work, the game is cool!
Eryn

Re: firepearl and hauntingplace

Postby Marlon » 3. Sep 2011, 12:57

Thanks for mentioning!
Please tell me your characters name.
I will check it asap. Really strange problem here... :/
BTW: Nice posting time;)
http://www.forgottenelements.com
- 100% Free Online Action RPG -
Marlon
Forum Admin

Postby Eryn » 3. Sep 2011, 13:47

Character name is Eryn.

I hope you will find the problem. (and that there is a problem!)
Eryn

Postby Eryn » 3. Sep 2011, 15:18

I completed the quest both with an unregistered character, then with a registred alt and now with Eryn, my main, looks like you fixed it somehow good work!

And the entrance was obviously not spawning before on my main, can hardly miss that blue swirl when it does properly.
Eryn

Postby Marlon » 4. Sep 2011, 18:16

I am glad that it is working again, it was probably a local problem.
http://www.forgottenelements.com
- 100% Free Online Action RPG -
Marlon
Forum Admin

Postby Eryn » 6. Sep 2011, 12:38

Well new problem, prolly related to the previous one: I don't see the gate to Terembora in Icyswamp, I had a friend grizzly trying to help me locate it, I see where it should be on the map, but there is nothing on the screen:

Here is a screeny of the problem, it should make it obvious:

the small black dot on the map should be near the wolf corpse, but there is nothing and I am stuck in the game as it is.

Maybe it is another local problem, I dunno, will keep you up to date if the problem is ever solved on my own end.
Eryn

Postby Eryn » 6. Sep 2011, 15:19

Ok nevermind, it was not really obvious I had to complete a quest in the area to get access to the next area.

Everything is fine now.

sorry about that
Eryn

Return to "Bug Reporting"