Epic Maps

Do you came across Bugs/Error while playing the game?
Feel free to write your experiences here.

Epic Maps

Postby harios » 23. Dec 2011, 14:40

Hi, i have a bug on my epic map. Everytime i want to use it, the loading bars comes up, then it freezes there. I wait over 10mins for it to finish loading and nothing happens its still there. When i refresh my page, relog in on my character the epic maps thing disappears. This has happened to me twice so far.
harios

Re: Epic Maps

Postby Marlon » 23. Dec 2011, 21:33

There are actually problems coming with Epic Maps I can't solve so far.
Do you get some error code (system properties->java->show console) you could send me?
Because the problem seem to happen more often at EPIC secret maps and those maps contain a lot of huge creatures, it could crash because of the great images, that have to be loaded.
My advice is to relog before starting a Epic secret map, so that the cache gets refreshed.
http://www.forgottenelements.com
- 100% Free Online Action RPG -
Marlon
Forum Admin

Postby harios » 23. Dec 2011, 23:02

Hello Marlon and thank you for your comment. No error code ever comes up, just the a loading box which wont do anything comes up. You know when you play JAVA versio and when you want to go to another place, the loading bar comes up? its that one. But here it seems to freeze. And thank you for advice. :)
harios

Postby Blastboy » 24. Dec 2011, 00:04

I have had the same thing happen with normal secret maps (hanging at the loading bar), but there the maps have never disappeared for me. After a relog, they are in my inventory again. If you lose them when they are epic maps, then I feel your pain.
Blastboy

Postby Monk » 26. Dec 2011, 10:28

i "solved" this problem by traveling to another map, and start the ESM from there. For me i wasnt able to enter ESM's if i was in telumin, from terembora it worked fine.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sc_xfO63lE4
If you enter the arena, always remember i could be there
Monk

Return to "Bug Reporting"