Characters recommended balance package

Do you think a certain skill is too strong/weak, a monster should be more balanced or a specific items should drop more often?
Feel free to write your opinions here.

Re: Characters recommended balance package

Postby unknown54 » 15. Aug 2011, 17:05

BLOODFREEZING: If im hater, why u have to comment evrythink i say, what i do in game. You still follow me in everythink i do. Than start saying all lie and make aggrieved windlestraw from yourself. In game you still obstrude to any my action, to any my conversation. You enjoy silly my name, you enjoy silly any my working. So I enjoy make bigger idiot from you.

Here i write suggestions which i think are important for game, and you must silly topic and say like im noob etc. This was my LAST suggestions i have written on forum. If there is no protection of spamm and silly. Its enough for me.

If im hater, what are you? What do u think about yourself?
general-f8/hacker-t701.html#p3491

All respect to Marlon, but if he (blood) ignore me (my name, my topics, my actions, my everythink) like i him, this never happen like silly general forum.

AND WHAT DO YOU THINK? I CREATE TOPIC AND U MUST HAVE LAST WORD THERE. GET OUT OF HERE - YOU CAN CREATE YOUR OWN TOPIC. YOU ARE NOT WELCOMED IN MY TOPIC(S).
unknown54

Postby BLooDFReeZiNG » 15. Aug 2011, 17:24

Topic are made for share idea and favorite the communication
So if you call me hacker / cheater / duper or i dont know what you could imagine all i have to say
THATS WRONG
as i said all i had was put per marlon now if you do topic where im agree or not agree i will explain my opinion because the topic are made for that ! We are much person in this game and all opinion must take in consideration and not only yourself thats why i answer and explain my opinion in your topic

Now you said you did nothing ? i do topic and you just call me idiot and insult in all my own topic but you dont share your opinion. This is a serious problem
Here is all the argumentation

now you said im here in all you do but that wrong you know when someone need help im always here for help and for give my time or present to all game. Im a very very very generous person because my parents learn me to be what i am However, we change the subject.

Im just her efor help everybody so yes you are here also maybe but its not important you can ignore me when we help someone. You share hate its bad way, as i wish i want to forgot this isadventure we have together.
Maybe work together could help to learn to respect ourselves.

I sell all my eggs almost free for this reason i want everybody can play with the most liberty and the most equality possible.

We can be more adult this time as i allready mentiuoned in many post for respect the work of marlon and respect all players. I think us shiti post / topic have bored almost all players in this game.

We need to change.

Friendly,
BLooDY
BLooDFReeZiNG

Postby unknown54 » 15. Aug 2011, 18:19

Again you must be blatant and have last word in my topic and sully and spamm it.
You said your idea and now get out of my topic !
I have respect to all ppl but you lost it forever.
unknown54

Postby pan song » 15. Aug 2011, 21:46

haters =
H = having
A = anger
T = towards
E = Everyone
R = reaching
S = success
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
pan song

Postby unknown54 » 19. Aug 2011, 08:32

yy, you and blood? And also spammer. Do not write here , its game suggestions - not your spamm topic :evil:
unknown54

Postby BLooDFReeZiNG » 19. Aug 2011, 10:33

Blablablabla
MORRON :D
BLooDFReeZiNG

Previous

Return to "Balancing"