Sorkall

A place for strategy and tactics concerning the game

Sorkall

Postby Blastboy » 28. Nov 2011, 21:53

I am currently fighting a guy named Sorkall, and I think he has 1 million health points, lol.

Is he the ultimate boss in this game? I think it has taken me half an hour to get him down to 800K health, so I should be finished with him in about 2 hours. :o

Also, the portal leading to him seems to be popping up at random. Is this some special event?
Blastboy

Re: Sorkall

Postby BLooDFReeZiNG » 28. Nov 2011, 22:43

Absolutely not its not a event and its me who open the gate for the spawn of monster level 30
So please don't kill him his drop of item is very bad and if you kill him the gate will be close
then please don't kill him and late me and monk get find item on 30+ monster
We are trying to get new legendaries items level 28-29 i allready get a armor with 66 defense
BLooDFReeZiNG

Postby BLooDFReeZiNG » 28. Nov 2011, 23:11

Blasboy, take it easy we could slain Sorkall together in some days. I don't want to frustrate you i really like you as a friend and i don't want to quarrel with you. BTW if you need helps or something you could ask me i always will be there ;)
BLooDFReeZiNG

Postby Blastboy » 28. Nov 2011, 23:37

No problem. It is just that I don't like the idea, that we cannot kill whatever we want, and that our actions can actually ruin the game for others.

Besides, there is nothing which tells me that this is a special gate, which some other player have opened. You need to have some experience with the game to know that, and you can't expect new players to keep away from certain bosses just because you know the game and they don't. If this game becomes more popular, with lots of new players, this is bound to become a problem.
Blastboy

Postby BLooDFReeZiNG » 29. Nov 2011, 00:27

Hello blastboy, im sorry to have frustrate you and i dont want to kill this friendship we have but as i said i said i will kill him with you in some days the time me and monk find the 2 legendarys level 28-29 from the last update. i will explain the situation. In a first time i never ask you to never kill him you have to know we could slain him together in some days and i will explain you why. As you know the way to opening sorkal take 5 hours of his personnal time and around 80 000 golds (500 levels of secret map for open gallarus = 2 x Epic secret map level 25).

You have to know how open the gate for see by yourself how its hard to do it. For open this gate you need 2 thing :

-Might of Gem = (Jewel of Decay + Jewel of Fortitude + Jewel of Glacier + Jewel of Toxication)
All bosses have 1/20 chance to loot a jewel so in the best way you have to kill 20 time each boss but as you know you could need 30 time for get a jewel its a question of chance.

1/20 chance to loot Zyrenthar loot : Jewel of Decay
1/20 chance to loot Morak loot :Jewel of Fortitude
1/20 chance to loot Luzark loot : Jewel of Glacier
1/20 chance to loot Okturion loot : Jewel of Toxication

-Ashes of Enlightement. This item could only be found on the first World Boss Gallarus but for spawn gallarus you need to waste 500 Level of secret map in the memorial (place soon of encampment). As you know 500 Level Secret Map is very very very hard to do and its as you waste 80 000 Golds because its mean its as you waste 2 x Epic secret map level 25 (10x Secret Map Level 25 x 2). I just explain you if you put 10 Secret map in your miricanbox you will get a epic secret map. its as a secret map but all monster are champion and the last room have 3 bosses instead of 1. This is the best way for geeting money, i allready get around 10 purple 10 legendary in these area (around 55 000 golds).

If you mean where come from the post who showing the way to open the sorkal gate, check this :
general-f8/new-world-boss-marlon-help-t675.html
I did a picture who summarizes easier the way to open this gate :

BTW im still sorry to have frustate you and i thanks you to undestand i dont want to be bad with you, i appreciate you and you are for me as a friend. Im planning to invite you and monk to kill sorkall together in some days as 2-3days. Like that we could together get his own talisman (charm level 33 legendary from sorkall). its mean we will have for 3 talismans together and this is an awesome thing
;).

If you want to follow my Ideas :

suggestions-f2/lapis-system-t730.html
general-f8/diablo-mod-for-forgotten-elements-t720.html
suggestions-f2/news-rewards-balancing-t792.html
suggestions-f2/new-skills-level-for-balanced-all-chars-t704.html
suggestions-f2/mercennary-mount-possesion-beast-system-t737.html
character-guides-f13/the-best-pvp-real-time-t777.html

Greeting From France,
BLooDBuRNiNG
BLooDFReeZiNG

Postby Blastboy » 10. Dec 2011, 05:45

I just opened the portal to Sorkall, and took about 2 hours to kill him solo. :mrgreen:

Got a nice talisman.
Blastboy

Postby Monk » 10. Dec 2011, 19:43

gratulations :D but you could ahve waited for me or necro, to have a much much faster kill in only a few minutes xD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sc_xfO63lE4
If you enter the arena, always remember i could be there
Monk

Postby Blastboy » 10. Dec 2011, 20:50

Well, it was in the middle of the night, and I actually did it to try out the challenge of killing him alone.

It's too bad the portal gets closed after we kill him. Next time I will leave it open, so we can all get some good drops down there.
Blastboy

Postby BLooDFReeZiNG » 11. Dec 2011, 17:58

I think its more interesting to wait me and monk for get 3 talisman and 3 world boss loot bro,
BLooDFReeZiNG

Postby Blastboy » 11. Dec 2011, 19:52

BLooDFReeZiNG wrote:I think its more interesting to wait me and monk for get 3 talisman and 3 world boss loot bro,

No, it is more interesting for me to try and take the boss alone, if that is what I feel like doing.
Blastboy

Next

Return to "Strategy"