Sorkall

A place for strategy and tactics concerning the game

Re: Sorkall

Postby BLooDFReeZiNG » 11. Dec 2011, 20:46

Do as you want but dont expect me and monk will wait you if you never wait our : /
BLooDFReeZiNG

Postby Blastboy » 11. Dec 2011, 23:35

Look here. If I want to fight a boss on my own, I do that. Am I not allowed to have that challenge just because others want to get their hands on a talisman?

I already did another run afterwards with Monk, where we shared our jewels and ashes, and we killed Sorkall together. I would do the same with you (or anyone else) if you happen to be in the game when the opportunity is there, but I will also reserve the right to play this game in any way I please when I am on my own, just as I don't expect you to call on me every time you open the gate to Sorkall.

I still say it is a fundamental flaw in the design of the game that people in this way count on being able to take advantage of what others do.
Blastboy

Postby BLooDFReeZiNG » 12. Dec 2011, 00:16

Blastboy wrote:Look here. If I want to fight a boss on my own, I do that. Am I not allowed to have that challenge just because others want to get their hands on a talisman?

For answer you im the richest person in FE and i dont need other talisman i have allready 3 with +4 lucks (perfect) and its enought for me. I believe in a sharing mentaly for everybody become better and everybody could profit as you know we are 3 person active to killing boss : BLooDBuRNiNG, BlastBoy and Monk its mean we are abble to get 3times faster items for develop the game
All i try to say is i prefer sharing my world boss for everybody could profit on his loot for develop economy of the game and for playing together me, you, monk and all person who would like to kill a world world boss with our. I think its the best way for playing to a 'ONLINE' game. i can accept your conception of the game but dont expect i will wait you if you are not abble to wait me. as i said i want sharing a mentality of sharing for everybody profit items and not for myself because i allready get all thing possible you can imagine in the game. i want helping i think playing alone help nobody its why i dont know what to think about your conception of playing but i accept your choise. but please stop to tell i i want your talisman because its absolutely WRONG I just dont care about your drop all i want for the last time is HELPING ;)

Greeting From France,
BLooDBuRNiNG
[/font]
BLooDFReeZiNG

Postby Blastboy » 12. Dec 2011, 01:25

Yes, but when I set myself the challenge of fighting the hardest boss in the game solo, the last thing I want is help from anyone. I am not playing this game in order for everything to be as easy and fast as possible. I play because it is fun, and part of the fun is that it is hard. If I wanted help fighting Sorkall, I wouldn't have done it in the middle of the night when nobody else was on. Besides, Sorkall is about the only hard thing there is in this game, so doing anything else solo is not a challenge.

Also, why should everything we do in the game necessarily be of help to others? You say, "playing alone help nobody". No, and so what? I didn't join this game in order to start helping others, or expecting others to help me. I just like playing games, and I can do that alone even if this is multiplayer game where other people are playing at the same time. There are no rules for what are right or wrong ways of playing an online game.
Blastboy

Postby Blastboy » 12. Dec 2011, 01:44

Don't get me wrong. I like doing things with other players, that is part of the fun too, but I will not let myself become dependent of others, and have to wait for them to come online, before I can do whatever it is I want to do.

If I have the jewels to open the gate to Sorkall, I open the gate to Sorkall. If someone else goes down there and kills him without me being there, I am totally fine with that. That is how the game is.

If you yourself open the gate to Sorkall 10 times, and kills him without me being there, I am totally fine with that too. That doesn't mean that we can't agree on sharing jewels another time, and go down there and fight him together.

What you and I agree to do together, and what we do on our own when the other person is not there, are two different things, and I do not like to be blamed for what I do on my own.
Blastboy

Postby pan song » 13. Dec 2011, 00:54

SWAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
pan song

Postby BLooDFReeZiNG » 13. Dec 2011, 08:20

PEETEEER PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN PAAAN PAAAN PAAAAN SOOOOOOOOOOOOONG !!!! :D :D 8-)
:P :P :P :P :P :P
BLooDFReeZiNG

Postby Monk » 15. Dec 2011, 09:32

what the hell is going on here? :D :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sc_xfO63lE4
If you enter the arena, always remember i could be there
Monk

Previous

Return to "Strategy"