Miracan box rerolling

Do you came across Bugs/Error while playing the game?
Feel free to write your experiences here.

Miracan box rerolling

Postby soft » 4. Jan 2011, 00:56

Sorry to bother you again Marlon ;p
But when I tried to reroll my Heavygauntlet, I saw the predicted attribute after many rerolls to be 20% attck speed and 19% life leech, but when I clicked the big cross it gave me a Heavygauntlet with a completely different attribute, namely 13% energy, and 4 damage reflected.

I shall consider my Miracan powder (very limited number) wasted, and glove ruined =(.
Luckily I didn't do so for the stars...
Best wishes,
Soft
soft

Re: Miracan box rerolling

Postby Marlon » 4. Jan 2011, 01:00

Mhhhh... the box should say "Attributes may vary".
At reroll (completely new stats for the desired items) the item will be generated when the miracan button is pressed.
Do you think it "Attributes may vary" is too confusing?
I will think about a change here...
Greetings,
Marlon
http://www.forgottenelements.com
- 100% Free Online Action RPG -
Marlon
Forum Admin

Postby soft » 4. Jan 2011, 02:21

Hey Marlon!
I found the picture of the new glove in the bottom right corner a little misleading, because when I moved my mouse over it, it had different attributes so I thought it 'predicted' the new outcome, so I spend ages trying to get a good combination.
Since the powders are very rare anyway, I find the reroll a little too much due to chance. Lol, this makes getting good equipments really hard :x , since Gallaurus is the only dude with slightly higher rate of good drops, and he is pretty hard to kill, and takes time to summon and a lot of sms. It is quite disappointing when one goes all the way to get a star and spent a fortune on it, and it turns to be all the wrong stats... But all in all, I think you have done a great job! Keep it going! ;)
Best Wishes,
soft
soft

Postby Marlon » 4. Jan 2011, 06:24

soft wrote:Lol, this makes getting good equipments really hard :x

If it would be easy to get good equipment this game would probably be boring after a short time for some players;)
Thx for your words!
http://www.forgottenelements.com
- 100% Free Online Action RPG -
Marlon
Forum Admin

Postby pwrBosh » 4. Jan 2011, 13:33

I think there is some missunderstanding going on here.

@ soft: The miracan box only shows you "possible" outcomes, rerolling or moving the mats around till the box shows you a combination you want will not give you that combination but rather one of any number of combinations, what you see before you hit the cross is just a preview of what you could get.

It is better to remain silent and be thought the fool
then it is to open your mouth and remove all doubt
pwrBosh

Postby kumodo » 22. Feb 2015, 20:13

Tinkering with the Miracan box. I understand the concept. I think it needs some readjusting , basically you can pay for an item with gold or try to craft on yourself. Crafting leaves a lot to be desired. If there isnt a lot of people playing then why does it matter , making it difficult to craft a good item? Its not like we are playing to win actual lottery money or a new home. Its a game.
kumodo

Return to "Bug Reporting"