Thank you cetra!!

Write down here what is on your mind and has nothing to do with the game.

Thank you cetra!!

Postby Yerti » 12. Mar 2011, 05:03

I seen your avatar thats like a monster card, and I couldnt resist, its just to neat.
Check out my avatar and signature now!
Yerti

Re: Thank you cetra!!

Postby Cetra » 12. Mar 2011, 23:29

Ha, thanks Yerti ;) Yeah it was a fun project to make my main character into a monster card and figured it would look neat on forums as well. I noticed yours a couple of days ago when i logged in to re-post about the blazing striker and yours looks neat too. Although I think it's a tad big (vertically) for a sig, but still looks good hehe. I just like having a smaller one for avatar while saving the limited sig space for links to guides to help new players out with. You just HAD to bring this topic up huh?? :P My info is far outdated and now I should make another one with updated information on it lol...

:D :D :D
Cetra

Postby Yerti » 13. Mar 2011, 04:51

Thats a little better. I do admit that I thought it was a little bulky as well. I took out the unused space between skills and the avatar picture, cropped it vertically, and also shrunk it down to 75% of what it was. I think it looks better that way. I have to admit, I wish I could get the color that you have, just like a real monster card. I tried to do some things with paint, but alas, Im no graphics artist, lol.
Yerti

Postby Cetra » 13. Mar 2011, 11:09

Agreed, it does look a little bit better now. I don't use photoshop or anything fancy but I do use Gimp which is pretty close, and great as far as freeware goes. If you like, i can make you one as well? It would be a good excuse to delve back into my folder of random photo clippings and work on something again lol :D
Cetra

Postby Yerti » 13. Mar 2011, 16:08

You are more than welcome to, as you wish. I wont expect it though, but hey, like I said, if you want, it would be appreciated.
Yerti

Postby soft » 15. Mar 2011, 21:23

Cetra is the man!
soft

Postby Cetra » 16. Mar 2011, 01:40

lmao.... "you know you have spent too much time on facebook when.."

haha i tried to click "like" for your statement :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cetra

Postby Yerti » 16. Mar 2011, 05:14