Success Sytem

Write down here what is on your mind and has nothing to do with the game.

Success Sytem

Postby BLooDFReeZiNG » 22. Feb 2012, 12:26

I deleted this post because the administrator: Marlon said my ideas , system and suggestions post are not the welcome on his forum however if you want to see good forgotten elements videos check my youtube channel

www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com

Greeting From France,
BLooDBuRNiNG
Last edited by BLooDFReeZiNG on 12. Sep 2012, 10:14, edited 22 times in total.
BLooDFReeZiNG

Re: Success Sytem (in preparation)

Postby BLooDFReeZiNG » 22. Feb 2012, 15:01

The text are done all i have to do know is to find some picture and to add the attribute that will give every successes with the most balancing possible
BLooDFReeZiNG

Re: Success Sytem

Postby BLooDFReeZiNG » 22. Feb 2012, 16:05

This post is done, it just need some picture to be more illustrated and more ludic

have fun ;)
BLooDFReeZiNG

Postby BLooDFReeZiNG » 24. Feb 2012, 16:12

this post is done
BLooDFReeZiNG

Postby bro0rtega » 26. Feb 2012, 10:59

I really like this idea because you can kinda switch off from doing quest and trying to get stronger, so pretty much you can do semi quests of self improvement and feel better about yourself. The bonuses shouldn't be that strong, because when they add up it gets a little too crazy. one more thing is that there is way too many achievements. i counted over 160. the only way that i could see that working is, e.g.
the achievements for the secret maps. when you achieve it you get a secret dweller level 1 achievement, and the bonus for this achievement is +2 health. For however much more you need to get the next achievement you will get the secret dweller level 2 achievement which instead of +2 health as a bonus you will get +3 health. This would categorize things better and would make things not everywhere around the place. One small thing is that some of those achievements are a little too simple. Maybe one day i will be doing something ordinary and regular and suddenly for doing something simple i'll get an achievement. This will lower the challenge level of achievements, therefore making them not any fun because it will become more repetitive than adventure. But we do want to put some easy ones also but something like kill a charred snake, bat, and scorpion within 2 minutes. simply it achievements will be a new form of quests.
bro0rtega

Postby BLooDFReeZiNG » 26. Feb 2012, 11:27

I deleted this post because the administrator: Marlon said my ideas , system and suggestions post are not the welcome on his forum however if you want to see good forgotten elements videos check my youtube channel

Greeting From France,
BLooDBuRNiNG
Last edited by BLooDFReeZiNG on 12. Sep 2012, 10:14, edited 2 times in total.
BLooDFReeZiNG

Postby bro0rtega » 26. Feb 2012, 19:26

i see where you're going and all but maybe... marlon doesn't want to use those ideas in that way (or he could be in his room right now and changing that game to whatever your ideas are) just saying we don't know.he might want keep his game a little more original he probably will use the basics of your ideas and make a version of it in his own way. your ideas are great and the main thing thats great about them are their purposes to fill up those loop holes in the game of where things are ready of improvements. your help is well needed as every opinion helps. Thanks for helping out :D
bro0rtega

Postby BLooDFReeZiNG » 5. Sep 2012, 02:28

Greeting From France,
BLooDBuRNiNG
BLooDFReeZiNG

Return to "Off Topic"