Fan Page

Write down here what is on your mind and has nothing to do with the game.

Fan Page

Postby Cetra » 25. Mar 2011, 07:55

For those who were not aware, I started a FE fan page quite a few months ago. It was never completed and the data needs much updating. I never realized until recently that nobody ever signed up. Thanks to our beloved Mr. Yerti, I now officially have 1 member, hah!! 8-) Anyways, I have plans to start working on it again soon and hopefully it will help assist the forums with providing players with news and information about game content. Between play time and that thing called real life, I won't be able to update it as often as I would like to. The link has always been, and still is in my signature for easy reference. Now that it has been officially advertised, any/all players are welcome to join. :D

:arrow: Join Here
Cetra

Re: Fan Page

Postby Reckoning » 25. Mar 2011, 10:33

I would be willing to help you out with that if I have time among other things.
Reckoning

Postby Cetra » 25. Mar 2011, 10:46

Sure Reckoning, that would be great. If you do, don't feel pressured because I don't have lots of time either. I see it as more of a fun, casual project to remind me of the fun times on FE 8-)
Cetra

Postby Marlon » 25. Mar 2011, 12:26

As I already said: Great work Cetra!
I made it a sticky thread and would like to see more people working on this page. Thumbs up!
http://www.forgottenelements.com
- 100% Free Online Action RPG -
Marlon
Forum Admin

Postby Cetra » 25. Mar 2011, 16:37

Cool Marlon, thanks! Sorry again that my project did not fit in with the wiki that you and batcalf had started. Even though each project symbolically represents a figurative puzzle piece that composes a giant "bronze statue" of our fearless leader, Marlon 8-)

btw, just looked at the fanpage wiki (monsters - bosses) again and wow... remembering the days when Gallurus was only lvl 20 with 92,000 HP, haha!! :lol: :lol:
Cetra

Postby Monk » 25. Mar 2011, 23:17

never recognized that xD i registered now
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sc_xfO63lE4
If you enter the arena, always remember i could be there
Monk

Postby Cetra » 26. Mar 2011, 05:40

Haha i noticed that when i checked it today, thanks monk! :D
Cetra

Postby Yerti » 26. Mar 2011, 16:04

RAWR for Yerti bringing Cetra's attention back to his fanpage!!!!
Yerti

Postby Reckoning » 26. Mar 2011, 16:08

I would rather make a complete wiki, however I don't really know much about wiki's and to be honest doing it alone takes too much time.
Reckoning

Postby Cetra » 26. Mar 2011, 17:45

@ Yerti - RAWR!! :D

@ Reckoning - If you are still interested in working on a wiki, try contacting batcalf or Marlon. I am pretty sure that their wiki project is still going. It originally was going to be a project for all players to help participate in, but I wanted to do my own thing alone. I know it takes much much more time, but it's something i wanted to do. ;)
Cetra

Next

Return to "Off Topic"