The Future of Forgotten Elements

General Discussion about the Game

Re: The Future of Forgotten Elements

Postby Korynakka » 11. Jun 2012, 15:38

Hey marlon what's up with the game? I recently noticed that the chat has gone off and that I can't see any other players...
Also I haven't heard much happening here in the past month how are things going with the 3d version of the game?
I'm just really interested to find out what's happening because it goes quiet too quickly here maybe you could do a post every week or so just to let us know what is happening and how we can help
Korynakka

Postby Marlon » 11. Jun 2012, 19:16

Yes, there are some problems with the multiplayer server, because it often crashes.
I just restarted the system and try to fix problems now.
The 3D version is almost finished, but I have to do some multiplayer tests, before I can deploy the new version.
I just posted some pics of the new version on facebook, in future I plan to renew the whole site and post more news/etc.
Thanks for your patience!
http://www.forgottenelements.com
- 100% Free Online Action RPG -
Marlon
Forum Admin

Postby Korynakka » 12. Jun 2012, 16:04

Cool cool. By the way don't think that I am complaining because I'm not I love this game and the whole project and I would love to play a big part in the games development and would love to be a GM etc :D I look forward to the new developments and updates. If you are looking for ideas on new content I have a couple of ideas that we can discuss but I know you have a lot on at the moment so I will let you get on with your 3d enging
Korynakka

Postby Mir2 » 12. Dec 2013, 21:44

WoW!
You've done a lot of hard work youself Mar!
Thank you :)
I would like to donate.
In Game Name:Mir2
Class:Shaman
- Good Game for Old School Gamer -
Mir2

Postby Korynakka » 25. Feb 2015, 03:00

Is this game still developing Marlon? I left a PM a year or so ago and you didn't reply to it. I've been checking back on these forums and there doesn't seem to be much activity. Is it worth me investing time in the game anymore? I want to keep this game running and help the community but it seems as though nothing much is going on. If anyone sees this please leave a reply just to show your face :)

I'm Zedrendor by the way
Korynakka

Postby Marlon » 3. Mar 2015, 13:10

Unfortunately, I will not continue developing this game. 4 years of hard work while earning 0 Cent is a bit too much for me. I have achieved a dream, not more, not less. I am sorry. Best wishes, Marlon
Marlon
Forum Admin

Postby MnM » 6. Mar 2015, 10:08

Hi guys...

I am sad to hear this Marlon,... Will the whole game stop working after you QUIT?

However... I am interested in (After ..loong period)...
Currently at work,.. after 7hours I will be at home and start all over again ^^
MnM

Postby BLooDFReeZiNG » 26. Mar 2015, 19:47

Marlon wrote:Unfortunately, I will not continue developing this game. 4 years of hard work while earning 0 Cent is a bit too much for me. I have achieved a dream, not more, not less. I am sorry. Best wishes, Marlon

Well you realized your dream, your only lack was not knowledge or skills but the marketing of your games and a shop to buy things in your games to start to earn money.

You did everything but you lack this part that is the most important to gain money. (if it was your goal)
BLooDFReeZiNG

Previous

Return to "General"