Switch Character Option

General Discussion about the Game

Switch Character Option

Postby Dromeda » 20. Nov 2013, 03:15

Hi all,
I was just wondering if there was a way to switch between characters without exiting the game. If not I would like to suggest this option become available. Also I am capable of figuring most quests out over time, but sometimes I become very lost. It comes down to me exploring the majority of the surrounding maps to find the correct quest sector. If possible would there happen to be a way to make this more simple? Lastly, I'm a little confused on the crafting aspect. How do I gather herbs/plants I have herbalism. Do plants get highlighted? Need clicked? I have no idea.Thanks for reading the post. Just my question and opinion,

Dromeda
Dromeda

Re: Switch Character Option

Postby Marlon » 20. Nov 2013, 13:16

Hello and welcome to the game!
Sorry, but you have to exit the game, if you want to change your character.
There is a quest arrow, which shows the direction, to complete your quest. Just click the quest in the quest log (l).
You may collect herbs at level 10+. I hope that helps,
Marlon
http://www.forgottenelements.com
- 100% Free Online Action RPG -
Marlon
Forum Admin

Re: Switch Character Option

Postby Dromeda » 20. Nov 2013, 14:32

Yes, I've noticed the quest arrow. However it's not always there for all my quests. No big deal though. I knew about the lvl 10+ requirement for crafting and I am lvl 16. I am not sure where to begin gathering. I have clicked on various plants and flowers starting from the Tavern onward trying to find them. I will continue looking today. I've also posted a link to the game on all social media accounts that I own trying to get a player base going again. Thanks for the reply,

Dromeda
Dromeda

Return to "General"