New In Town

General Discussion about the Game

New In Town

Postby Riddleballz » 17. Nov 2013, 01:15

I just joined and registered for the games and forums and I have noticed the lack of human presence in both. Where is everyone?

Anyway, admin, I'd like to volunteer to do a little free advertising for you if you like. I'm working on getting a gaming website going and this game needs to get out there.

It's a nice break from all those blockbuster, big-time P2W games out there. No cash shop, just hard work to get to the top. I believe that this element is what games are missing nowadays. As I'm sure i'll be one of the only folks in-game, drop me a line in there sometime!!

-JD
Riddleballz

Re: New In Town

Postby Marlon » 17. Nov 2013, 17:14

Hello and welcome to the (empty)world of Forgotten Elements!
Yeah, there are just a few people out there playing this indie game and I know that this is a pity.
I might be talented in doing a complete Hack N Slay MMO on my own, but I don't have any clue in doing good marketing or advertisement.
So if you want to help me I would be very happy. Feel free to write me an email or a PM, if you have further questions.
Thank you and see you!
Marlon
http://www.forgottenelements.com
- 100% Free Online Action RPG -
Marlon
Forum Admin

Postby Dromeda » 19. Nov 2013, 04:38

Hey all.
I also recently joined. I will be looking to get friends to join the game as it would awesome to get ppl in here. Reminds me of the good old days in diablo II. I'm still learning the game mechanics, but it shouldnt take me too long. Lastly, I just want to throw out kudo's to you Marlon. I appreciate you taking the time to make the game and all of your efforts to keep it alive

Thanks,
Dromeda

Riddleballz wrote:I just joined and registered for the games and forums and I have noticed the lack of human presence in both. Where is everyone?

Anyway, admin, I'd like to volunteer to do a little free advertising for you if you like. I'm working on getting a gaming website going and this game needs to get out there.

It's a nice break from all those blockbuster, big-time P2W games out there. No cash shop, just hard work to get to the top. I believe that this element is what games are missing nowadays. As I'm sure i'll be one of the only folks in-game, drop me a line in there sometime!!

-JD

Thanks to you too. Making a fan site of your own or helping to advertise is going to help a bunch :P
Dromeda

Postby BLooDFReeZiNG » 20. Nov 2013, 22:51

Marlon wrote:Hello and welcome to the (empty)world of Forgotten Elements!
Yeah, there are just a few people out there playing this indie game and I know that this is a pity.
I might be talented in doing a complete Hack N Slay MMO on my own, but I don't have any clue in doing good marketing or advertisement.
So if you want to help me I would be very happy. Feel free to write me an email or a PM, if you have further questions.
Thank you and see you!
Marlon

Marlon,

You maybe didnt did a good marketing however It never too late to do it, because your game
have one the best gameplay of all hack & slash game, it is not nothing, it is a really huge performance
and I continue to think if you will upgrade the publicity and marketing of Forgotten Elements, you will gain
money and the world of Forgotten Elements will be fill of several thousands of players.
Probably if you succeed your marking that a lot of big society will take your game as a example of future hack & slash project.
Personally, I continue to believe in you and in your projects, You still can succeed.

Benjamin (bloodburning)
BLooDFReeZiNG

Return to "General"