Mirican Recipe Tracking

General Discussion about the Game

Mirican Recipe Tracking

Postby Rebornseraph » 16. Dec 2010, 00:20

Everyone,

I am in the middle of tracking all recipies. I have created a spreadsheet to track what item gives attributes to each piece of equipment. I will take some time to track down a grey piece of each equipment, as well as, each type of material. It will also take some time to try each combo. I have quite a few and will upload it.

Please remember, it is a work in progress.

-Reborn

Edit: As you can see, it will not let me upload an Excel file. This is a screen capture.
Last edited by Rebornseraph on 16. Dec 2010, 00:26, edited 1 time in total.
Rebornseraph

Re: Mirican Recipe Tracking

Postby Rebornseraph » 16. Dec 2010, 00:25

Edit: All recipies are on White Quality Items and only ONE type of material. Success is usually 90%. Percent will decrease with the addition on more materials.
First Image is Weapons/Armor
Second Image is Artifacts

If anything is incorrect, please let me know and I will fix it.
Last edited by Rebornseraph on 18. Dec 2010, 16:41, edited 3 times in total.
Rebornseraph

Postby Marlon » 16. Dec 2010, 00:40

Very great post!
Thumbs up!!!
http://www.forgottenelements.com
- 100% Free Online Action RPG -
Marlon
Forum Admin

Postby Cetra » 16. Dec 2010, 22:30

Nice job seraph! thats cool that it shows which items works with which materials. Maybe we can attach another file to show exactly what attributes the materials can give the items :D

Very nice :D
Cetra

Postby Rebornseraph » 16. Dec 2010, 22:58

On the left is has what it gives next to the type of material. OR did you mean what percent/amount of stat?
Rebornseraph

Postby Cetra » 17. Dec 2010, 13:58

No, you are right. I have just went too many hours without sleep lol. Although the ranges of values would be nice, but would require a different kind of spreadsheet since the values vary depending on the item used. It's really not a big deal since you have the majority of things covered. Once again, nice job :D
Cetra

Postby fu4711 » 18. Dec 2010, 16:23

There are some bugs (?) I noticed: Big Paw is useless on any kind of item it seems, I think i tried everything, also all artifacts. And when you add a heart, you sometimes get +HP in the preview, sometimes +HP%. Don´t know which one is true or if you can get both.

And I am not too sure if the success probability is telling the truth, I doubt it since a few weeks and heard of others the same. Could be variance but it´s very unlikely.
Ingame as Andomar or anything starting/ending with [FU] ;)
fu4711

Postby Rebornseraph » 18. Dec 2010, 16:43

I added an extra comment on top of the charts. Also, stats a random. It would take me forever to test each weapon/armor/artifact in the game and log every type of stat. As a general rule, I did notice that the higher quality the white equipment, the higher the bonus.

As for big paw, its supposed to give stun chance ( thanks cetra ) but I too had no success on any weapon/armor/artifact.
Rebornseraph

Postby Buds » 11. Mar 2011, 20:22

Is there nothing to increase minion dmg and health?
Buds

Postby SeyzTLS » 11. Mar 2011, 20:26

no. the same with att/castspeed, dex, str, end and pow.

but i think that is how it should be ^^
SeyzTLS

Next

Return to "General"