Is it even worth being part of the project

General Discussion about the Game

Is it even worth being part of the project

Postby Korynakka » 19. Mar 2013, 14:00

Is there any support on the forums anymore? How are we supposed to keep a gaming community alive if nobody ever posts anything on these forums?
Is there going to be any new content in the next few months and is it even worth sticking around playing this game and logging in often? Seems as though nobody wants to play this game anymore... Guys I need you all to respond if you are up for getting together and helping to shape this game into a really good game.
What I propose is we all join together to say we are willing to be active over the next couple of months to help create some new content and spread the word about this game. Otherwise all this effort is going to waste as Marlon is running a game with a very low player base. If you guys read this then please comment and say what you think and how active and how much effort you can contribute etc. I would rather somebody said something rather than just staying quiet. Also spread the word in game to get people to join the forums please and try to get some other guys involved in this project.

Regards
Korynakka
Korynakka

Re: Is it even worth being part of the project

Postby Korynakka » 5. Apr 2013, 13:22

Right it's clear to see that there really is no point wasting my time with this game at all as nobody seems to be committed even in the slightest way. I would have like to have been able to say "at least we had some good times" but in all honesty it was a struggle and this game and project has lost all direction. All I can say is "Yep this is where the line needs to be drawn so I don't waste any more of my time". Hopefully you guys can make something work in the future but I highly doubt it's going to happen so from me it's goodbye. I can't afford to spend more time when others aren't prepared to do the same
Korynakka

Postby Marlon » 5. Apr 2013, 16:25

All the best!
(But I honestly don't even know who you are)
http://www.forgottenelements.com
- 100% Free Online Action RPG -
Marlon
Forum Admin

Postby BLooDFReeZiNG » 6. Apr 2013, 09:09

Hello Korynaka,

Sorry to answer to your thread too late... well this time I'm really studying very very hard and I'm not able to make a lot of post and thread on forums however you have to know that before i posted around 300 pages of suggestions to upgrade the game. I shared all my time and investisment to this game, i think you don't have to worry about what persons say just share what you would like. continue to say what is the bug, report them, share suggestion, general etc.. i know we are a small passiv communauty however i really expect and i think that FE will pierce very soon when new monster, new world, boss will coming believe me I really know what will pass in future. it is not for now maybe we have to wait 1-2-3 years but it will come. at the very moment Im the leader of a team of around 20 persons, we just need game designer to create a future bomb video game (mmorpg satanic game). if you want to talk, feel free to post answers, i really love to talk with the communauty and im really sorry to be so passiv this time.

i wish you all the best, korynaka and marlon
BLooDFReeZiNG

Postby Korynakka » 7. Apr 2013, 17:37

Main problem has been the fact that even Marlon hasn't replied to the post so it seems that nobody cares anymore and yeah I know about you in the forums and I've read a lot of your stuff. We met in game briefly etc. I wish you all the best for your game and I might try it out if you post a link to me at some point when it's somewhere near ready. If you want me to do any translating for you I can do.

But I'm probably done with regards to this game now... unless people can convince me otherwise on this forum
Korynakka

Postby BLooDFReeZiNG » 8. Apr 2013, 15:35

personally i really don't care about what everything said. I love to read what suggestions perosns have to create a perfect game. i deleted al my stuff from the forum but i writed over 200 pages of suggestions and i continue to work on them i have around 500 now. I'm planning to create a new rpg legend, this could look very ambitious and not possible but all i do in all my life is to succeed in this way. feel free to share your ideas to upgrade any ideas from fe, I will be glad to use them if i think they are usable in my own project.

continue to play, continue to share, i will be always here to read you ;)
BLooDFReeZiNG

Return to "General"