Roar timer is off

Do you came across Bugs/Error while playing the game?
Feel free to write your experiences here.

Roar timer is off

Postby Blastboy » 15. Nov 2011, 19:20

The rampager's skill Roar does not last for the amount of time stated in the skill, and the artifact combination leaf + ring + grinder, which should add another second, does nothing at all.

I currently have the skill at level 3, where it is supposed to last for 2 seconds, but it lasts for only 1.6 seconds. With the artifact combination mentioned above, it still lasts for 1.6 seconds.

I don't know if it makes any difference that I am using the Roar skill on a shaman class. I have not tried it on a rampager class, which is where it originally belongs.

My characters name is Blastboy on the account also named Blastboy.

Edit: At level 4 it lasts for 2.3 seconds instead of 3 as stated. The artifact combination still adds nothing.
Blastboy

Re: Roar timer is off

Postby Monk » 15. Nov 2011, 20:42

that the artifact combi adds nothing seems to be a bug.
I think the duration itself isnt bugged at all, its just hard to see how long it realy lasts, due tue the animation isnt 100% precise.
I also used it on a ramp, at lvl 20 you can perma stun a crowd of enemies, tho i think this is ok xD

Another thing to mention here is that players, champions and bosses have reduced times for all debuffs/disables.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sc_xfO63lE4
If you enter the arena, always remember i could be there
Monk

Re: Roar timer is off

Postby Blastboy » 15. Nov 2011, 21:49

Yes, I noticed that it lasts shorter on champions.

I think the skill is okay the way it is too. Actually if it did last for 4 seconds at level 4 with the artifact combo, it would be vastly overpowered when the cooldown is only 4.3 seconds. That is almost permanent stun at level 4. Perhaps it is even overpowered if the arctifact combo gets fixed.

It seems like it increases in steps of .8 seconds between levels instead of 1. I don't think it is the animation that does it, because it is very consistent, and the gap between stated time and actual time increases with level.
Blastboy

Return to "Bug Reporting"