Multiplayer chat version of the game in 2d down

Do you came across Bugs/Error while playing the game?
Feel free to write your experiences here.

Multiplayer chat version of the game in 2d down

Postby Korynakka » 7. Mar 2013, 15:48

BUG on 07/03/2013
The chat and multiplayer channel seem to be down in the 2d version i haven't checked the 3d version yet i might be able to at some point later tonight but seems as though the monsters aren't respawning either.
Korynakka

Re: Multiplayer chat version of the game in 2d down

Postby Korynakka » 7. Mar 2013, 23:54

Multiplayer channel is now back up but the Okturion quest on my huntress has bugged and the gate that required the legendary key has now reappeared and is locked and i can't get the key back. Is this a temporary bug?
Korynakka

Postby Marlon » 8. Mar 2013, 01:21

Is it possible for you to do the Okturion quest again?
http://www.forgottenelements.com
- 100% Free Online Action RPG -
Marlon
Forum Admin

Postby Korynakka » 8. Mar 2013, 18:54

No as I can't get through the gate that's randomly appeared where the old one used to be. I can't get the legendary key again that I used to get through last time. I completed the quest properly and unlocked the event thing in lost village but then this problem came up and now I can't access any of them. Okturion / the event NPC.
It's not that I haven't done the quest or anything because my rampager Zedrendor has completed it perfectly fine and is evidence that I know what I'm doing. Is it some bug in the char profiles on the server?
Korynakka

Postby Korynakka » 13. Mar 2013, 18:49

Would be useful if you could read this and reply Marlon as it is a pretty damaging bug as it prevents people from accessing Okturion & the lostvillage event... which in turn stops access to the cryptic sanctuary etc.

I'll delete this post once a reply has been received / the problem is resolved
Korynakka

Return to "Bug Reporting"