Level 42 Hack the Security of Forgotten Elements

Do you came across Bugs/Error while playing the game?
Feel free to write your experiences here.

Level 42 Hack the Security of Forgotten Elements

Postby BLooDFReeZiNG » 13. Nov 2012, 12:23

Hello Forgotten Elements Communauty,

I'm BLooDFReeZiNG and today I would like to share you a problem that occur in the game, in fact Forgotten Elements look to have a minor security against hacker and experience. As you can see yesterday the player hacker n slasher didn't exist and today he is level 42 with the reward survivor (more than 150 000 000 of experience) and It is the second time that I saw someone reach the level 1 to 35+ in less than one day, those persons are Hack_N_Slasher (level 42) and The_master (level 39), if you don't want to believe me just see their stats and their equipment with clicking on their log gin in ranking and compare them with all other persons who are in top 10. : http://www.forgottenelements.com/highscore

You could also see my video of the fastest event (the end of the game) and see how many experience can it is be possible to get xp in 10 minutes. Just multiplier by 6 to get experience possible / hours and per 24 to know how many experience it is possible to get in 1 day and you will probably understand those persons are not legit:

www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com

All I can do to help against this problem is to suggest to the administrator to work on the security, as you could you imagine his game is almost finish and will be soon released. It is a really AWESOME game, don't you think? it will be very sad if someone destroy his game. I wish that exist a solution to protect the game against the persons with bad attention and that could be possible to fix this problem.

If someone have some question about the game, or need a help, you have to know you could ask me, I love to help and i'm really friendly. I would like to insist to the fact that I really love Forgotten Elements and I respect sincerely the work of Marlon for this game. Thanks you ;)
BLooDFReeZiNG

Re: Level 42 Hack the Security of Forgotten Elements

Postby Marlon » 13. Nov 2012, 12:34

Hacker n Slasher exists since some days and was online most of the time on these days.
However, the fact he reaches level 42 within this short period of time without dying a single time is very strange!
It would be great if this person would try to explain how he managed it that fast! Of course other players are welcome to share their opinions and experiences here, too.
http://www.forgottenelements.com
- 100% Free Online Action RPG -
Marlon
Forum Admin

Postby BLooDFReeZiNG » 13. Nov 2012, 12:40

Marlon wrote:the fact he reaches level 42 within this short period of time without dying a single time is very strange!.

Further I'm sure that is not possible to finish the game that is to say to kill the end boss Okturion who have 90 000 Health Point, with an equipment that do only 26 damage, 5 strength,+4 life, that is to say HACKER_N_Slash killed him without to dying one time? and he hitted Okturion 90 000 / 26 (3 500 times). If someone already accomplished this feat, I would like to invite in this discussion. Personally I guess that is not possible..

The last thing important to know is when you are able to defeat the end boss, most of the time you have to be more than level 27 and it take around 1/500 less time that to get the amount of experience needed to level up 1 to 27 that to level up 1 to 42. Generally to finish the game it take around 3 to 4 days of hard playing...

Sorry if I can look a little bit frustrated with talking of this situation but, in my opinion that is absolutely impossible to finish the game with this equipment and it is less possible to get the needed amount of experience to level up 1 to 42 or to 1 to 39.
Last edited by BLooDFReeZiNG on 21. Nov 2012, 18:03, edited 1 time in total.
BLooDFReeZiNG

Postby Shiver » 20. Nov 2012, 08:43

100% its not posible to lvl up 42 in few days, took me about 1 month to 40 and i was playing 10hrs++/day. I suggest ban those players IP/MAC address first, then look up on how they managed to "hack" that. Dont hope they gonna tell u how they do it so just ban them
Shiver

Postby BLooDFReeZiNG » 20. Nov 2012, 18:53

Today I saw a new person who hacked the security of Forgotten Elements, his name is Royal Shot with the level 39 that is to say actually 3 different characters can hack the experience of the game and maybe further... This is who are those persons:

-Rank 1: Hacker_N_Slasher (liqmysaq Level 42 with 165 FAME, +37 Damage
-Rank 7: RoyalShot (154637) Level 39 with 30 FAME, 41 Damage
-Rank 6: TheMaster (davemax) Level 39 with 0 FAME, 46 Damage

Soon all the top rank 10 could be substituted by persons who hack the game... We have to do something against this attitude, we have to save the game
BLooDFReeZiNG

Postby 154637a » 21. Nov 2012, 12:39

i am RoyalShot ... and i relly got this level with hard work ... i use frost spike ... hits around 250 - 270 ....

and remember other damages ... fire poison and ice .... its very important !

if marlon want, he have my permission to delete my character and i make other ... level 30 in 1 day and level 35-36 in 2 days ....

with scatered arrow is to easy to up any character ...

more 1 thing ... anyone have a dual wield skill?
154637a

Postby BLooDFReeZiNG » 21. Nov 2012, 14:17

First thing:
154637a wrote: i use frost spike ... hits around 250 - 270 ....

Shiver do around 1 000 damage with frost pike

The 2nd Thing:
154637a wrote:if marlon want, he have my permission to delete my character and i make other ... level 30 in 1 day and level 35-36 in 2 days ....with scattered arrow is to easy to up any character ...

Yes it is really easy to level up with scatered arrow but it is still not possible to level 36 in 2 days, I'm the person who did the fastest event in the game, do you what is the price of an event? Do you think with +6 luck, 0gold find 36 damage it is possible to make an event quick or to get gold to just pay them?
Shiver wrote:100% its not posible to lvl up 42 in few days, took me about 1 month to 40 and i was playing 10hrs++/day

1) You never get the gold to pay your events because it is just not possible to get them with this kind of stuff
2) It is not possible to get experience so quick, me and shiver are the persons who play the most in the game and know almost all the possibilities to get experience the fastest possible and we can ensure you that nobody can get level 1 to 30 in 1 day and less get level 36 in 2 days.

The last thing:
154637a wrote:If marlon want, he have my permission to delete my character and i make other ... level 30 in 1 day and level 35-36 in 2 days ....

That is to say that you will continue to use your tools to level up with changing a value in your hacking program? There is only solution and an answer possible to punish this attitude to protect the game is to bamn them from the game and their IP (maybe let them come back if they sais you how they manage to pass through the security to help the administrator to protect his game better) otherwise I'm totally with shiver:
Shiver wrote:I suggest ban those players IP/MAC address first, then look up on how they managed to "hack" that. Dont hope they gonna tell u how they do it so just ban them
BLooDFReeZiNG

Postby 154637a » 21. Nov 2012, 16:16

Man i have money on other characters ... i have 6 in total ... at same account

if you really need protect your position in rank ... ok i go delete my character today ... but i go make a new one , and show for you!

.... buying duel wield skill scroll .....
154637a

Postby BLooDFReeZiNG » 21. Nov 2012, 17:51

The money needed to level up 1 to 39 in events are near of 5 000 000. You have to know just a few people are able to gain money with making only events, and your equipment don't offer this possibility (120 luck+, 90 max gold find) We are curious to know how did you get this money. Further I saw your stat in top ranking it is just a stuff for a level 12 with 0 FAME.. Seriously you know as me you never get your in a legit way, I would like to know why you don't confess us how did you hack the security of this game.. I have nothing against you but I think you can help the administrator to protect his game against some fail that you are using :|. The problem at the moment come of the security code, if you are able to manage to pass through it that is to say a lot of persons could do the same and it is a really big problem ! Please help us to full fill the security.
Last edited by BLooDFReeZiNG on 21. Nov 2012, 18:02, edited 3 times in total.
BLooDFReeZiNG

Postby 154637a » 21. Nov 2012, 18:00

man ... i up in events and sunken respawns ... dont remenber map name ....

have a good number of mobs ....

if u need i show for you ....
154637a

Next

Return to "Bug Reporting"