Level 42 Hack the Security of Forgotten Elements

Do you came across Bugs/Error while playing the game?
Feel free to write your experiences here.

Re: Level 42 Hack the Security of Forgotten Elements

Postby Marlon » 21. Jan 2013, 11:39

Cheating that way isn't possible anymore.
This Lvl 42 guy hacked, while the game was playable with JAVA. This isn't possible yet.
The only thing I can do is deleting this character.
http://www.forgottenelements.com
- 100% Free Online Action RPG -
Marlon
Forum Admin

Postby Evlesoa » 21. Jan 2013, 12:20

I'm afraid you are wrong. I will post a screenshot for you to see. Give me 15 mins.

Edit - here we go, done with the client itself. The character name, as you can see, is "HackedCharacter" (took no effort to get to 41 as you see here, but to get to level 42 I'd need to kill a higher level mob for the last exp points, obviously these low level mobs aren't going to give enough to get that last level... of course later on in the game, hitting a strong enough monster will yield more than these can ever give).

This is one of my accounts -- and the character on it (with random, messed-up stats) can be deleted, but please don't touch my other character on that account (my mule which I am using for the transferring of my items).

Take a look below, and see that this character is definitely not legit. The clever guy managed to figure out how to edit % of exp bonus and raise it to several million % (which is what I did). Also, my cast speed is about 4000% in these pictures (all is done with item changing, and their bonuses). As the rule for hacking goes: if it changes, you can find it. If you can find it, you can change it. Although really good hackers have other methods that I do not know of (I have a life outside of the computer). So... I hope this is fixed or anyone who has any expertise in temporary editing of characters like this (these things don't last, only the exp stays) will ruin everything in the future. They'll simply become very powerful, and if they are playing they'll become invincible (due to health / mana hacking).

The only thing I can say is: I hope you make a patch for this, and soon.

Evlesoa

Postby Marlon » 25. Jan 2013, 14:06

This problem should be fixed now.
Hacker_N_Slasher was deleted.
http://www.forgottenelements.com
- 100% Free Online Action RPG -
Marlon
Forum Admin

Postby BLooDFReeZiNG » 25. Jan 2013, 19:00

This is great that your game is came back secure. I'm really happy for your work moreover BLooDBuRNiNG is back in top 1, 3, 8 and 10
BLooDFReeZiNG

Previous

Return to "Bug Reporting"