defeattheevil quest bug

Do you came across Bugs/Error while playing the game?
Feel free to write your experiences here.

defeattheevil quest bug

Postby treos » 1. Apr 2013, 18:31

i just started and can't go anywhere as the target for this quest won't spawn at all. i assume the monster is in cellar 3 of the old towerbut its not there when i enter the map so i'm stuck and cannot progress in the game at all (already explored all available paths)
treos

Re: defeattheevil quest bug

Postby Marlon » 1. Apr 2013, 23:06

It should work again.
http://www.forgottenelements.com
- 100% Free Online Action RPG -
Marlon
Forum Admin

Postby Pedestrienne » 6. Jul 2013, 11:58

I have just started playing today and am having this exact problem. Have tried three times but the boss hasn't spawned. I've relogged and I clear all the dungeon floors each time.
Pedestrienne

Postby Marlon » 11. Jul 2013, 13:06

Do you have still problems or is the bug fixed?
http://www.forgottenelements.com
- 100% Free Online Action RPG -
Marlon
Forum Admin

Postby Greatest » 4. Nov 2013, 06:43

bug isn't fixed! I started today, have done every other quest available without an issue, have run through that entire tower and killed everything atleast 3 times and no "Arachne". I'm guessing she should spawn in the room with the carpet? this could be because of another glitch near the area but 3-4 spiders spawn on top of each other near that room along the lower path leading to it. you can kill them off 1 at a time without any of them being able to move.

as this quest seems to stop you from finishing another quest also(Missing Girl quest) its sort of game breaking as no one else offers quests besides the guy that gives you that quest.
Greatest

Postby Greatest » 4. Nov 2013, 19:59

thanks map fix solved it, and also got rid of the monsters in town that tried to kill me when I first started and couldn't do anything because of the tutorial :lol:
Greatest

Return to "Bug Reporting"