Vicious Strike

Do you think a certain skill is too strong/weak, a monster should be more balanced or a specific items should drop more often?
Feel free to write your opinions here.

Vicious Strike

Postby God » 27. Jul 2011, 16:10

What the fuck.... Why was it changed and now only hitting 750 damage on okturion... I converted my whole character using many reskill runes and spent countless hours making a perfect pvm and you change the main skill. You have completely ruined my character with no warning or anything. Ive also spent forever getting money to purchase The last remaining skill item of VS from cetra before he quit... You completely f'd Me Cetra and 2 others with VS over.... Good job rewarding the vets by making em waste all there time and messing up there whole build...

Anyways +1 more quitting, i shoulda listened to cetra and quit before wasting more of my time here.
God

Re: Vicious Strike

Postby BLooDFReeZiNG » 27. Jul 2011, 16:18

Marlon i send you a mail for Vicious Strike ;)
i find a thing for everybody become happy
and for me and god continu to play :p
BLooDFReeZiNG

Postby Marlon » 27. Jul 2011, 17:03

Oh my GOD!
It sounds quite pathetic to me, that you are only here, because of pimping your character and see it on a better ranking position.
All the time you played was wasted? No fun at all? No good feeling because you have the chance in helping a small game to get bigger and bigger?
Feel free to leave and keep your bad mood out of it.
If you want to have a skill reset rune, contact me. If you are only using a skill because it is totally overpowered then you don't understand the essence of THIS game and the reason it is still at BETA state...

And again:
"The only thing I can do at the moment is sending you skill reset runes, because of this drastic change.
The new event gets absolutely senseless if Bloodburning runs to the new "extra strong" worldboss and slays him within 20 seconds because of a totally overpowered skill, which got removed 1 year ago. The once collected skillitems still exists, but this is no reason to keep it that strong.
This is a beta and I try to make a game which is fair to EVERYBODY. If you don't agree with this, feel free to leave."

Edit:
Btw, what about making constructive suggestions concerning Vicious Strike.
To do at minimum 5000 damage would not be fair, because it would be stronger as every melee skill out there.
I have one suggestion, which could close the problem and start making Vicious Strike an interesting and important skill:
If the health of the targeted creature is above 50%, it is dealing 6-12% Damage to it.

I could do a hotfix within the next 4 hours. Please tell me what you think about it!
http://www.forgottenelements.com
- 100% Free Online Action RPG -
Marlon
Forum Admin

Postby BLooDFReeZiNG » 27. Jul 2011, 17:30

I think with a maximum damage like 5k its descent
150 k are like cheat but 5k is really cool
Please accept this condition a limited of damage
is a good idea and i really need my hydraliste for make boss run
5k is enought i dont need more
really marlon lets make try if u find later its too much well its possible to change also ;)
BLooDFReeZiNG

Postby Marlon » 27. Jul 2011, 17:33

Oh.. so YOU doesn't need more?
What about the others?
5k is too much as a minimum, compare with other skills.
Yeah, it's possible to change, but I can't make an update every week.
Only Damage if it is above 50%. Does it sound great?
Marlon
Forum Admin

Postby BLooDFReeZiNG » 27. Jul 2011, 17:42

3k then
BLooDFReeZiNG

Postby BLooDFReeZiNG » 27. Jul 2011, 17:44

3-4k because the time for this skill is 3second its really much :D
BLooDFReeZiNG

Postby BLooDFReeZiNG » 27. Jul 2011, 17:52

Or i dont know world boss could have a awesome resistance for vicioustrike and boss no
BLooDFReeZiNG

Postby Marlon » 27. Jul 2011, 17:57

I will do a hotfix this evening. You will like it. Did you come across any other problems / bugs? Any problems? Please tell me.
Marlon
Forum Admin

Postby BLooDFReeZiNG » 27. Jul 2011, 18:02

Thanks Marlon i will do a post soon for requesting i saw some little problem
Thanks for your work
BLooDFReeZiNG

Next

Return to "Balancing"