Legendary Items 28-29 Balancing

Do you think a certain skill is too strong/weak, a monster should be more balanced or a specific items should drop more often?
Feel free to write your opinions here.

Legendary Items 28-29 Balancing

Postby BLooDFReeZiNG » 29. Nov 2011, 23:25

Hello Forgotten Elements communauty today i propose you some ideas for get a better balancing in the game with the 2 new legendary items level 28 and level 29 i hope you will enjoy

For the moment their attributes are :

ImageImage

For the moments those items look useless for this level its why i will propose some modifications

As you know to be level 28-29 need a lot of patience and find item legendary item level 28 and level 29 need monster level 30. Those items are the most rare items you can find in the game for the moment and Its why i will propose you some much stronger items :

Stony Skin
Armor
Defense 60-99
Health +40-75
Health Pourcent +20-30%
Faster Movement -15%
Earth Resistance +20-25
Damage +9-15

Book of Knowledge
Artifact
Energy +5-20
Energy Pourcent +5-12%
Cast Speed +5-30%
Inteligence +1-3
Power +1-3

If you want to follow my Ideas :

suggestions-f2/lapis-system-t730.html
general-f8/diablo-mod-for-forgotten-elements-t720.html
suggestions-f2/news-rewards-balancing-t792.html
suggestions-f2/new-skills-level-for-balanced-all-chars-t704.html
suggestions-f2/mercennary-mount-possesion-beast-system-t737.html
character-guides-f13/the-best-pvp-real-time-t777.html

Greeting From France,
BLooDBuRNiNG
BLooDFReeZiNG

Re: Legendary Items 28-29 Balancing

Postby Monk » 30. Nov 2011, 17:11

yeah i agree that the new uniques should get raised abit, especially the armor is kinda useless ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sc_xfO63lE4
If you enter the arena, always remember i could be there
Monk

Postby BLooDFReeZiNG » 1. Dec 2011, 19:35

Monk. what do you think about these new stats ? book of knowledge look to strong with power but its the only way i found for balancing against stars and eggs. for the armor i think lost 15 fast movement must be balancing by Awesome stats its why i propose Over stats for those 2 items.
what is your impression about this new stat ?
BLooDFReeZiNG

Postby Blastboy » 2. Dec 2011, 00:06

I actually think they look reasonable with those stats. If they become better, then what about stats for possible future items all the way up to level 40 (or eventually higher)? They are after all only level 28-29, so there is plenty of room for higher level armour with even better stats.
Blastboy

Postby BLooDFReeZiNG » 2. Dec 2011, 00:36

blasboy.. you have to know these both items are the most rare items to find in all game. my question is just why should be lower than level 15 legendary ? i just asking questions
its why they should be really stronger and level 40 items coming in1 years or more. take it easy
BLooDFReeZiNG

Postby Blastboy » 2. Dec 2011, 15:06

They are not lower than level 15 items. The next best legendary armour piece at level 20 only has around 20 defense. There are no other items that come even close to 72. The Book of Knowledge may not look that good, but it is the only one to have an intelligence bonus, which still could make it a good choice for some players.

What I am trying to say is that there should be left room for better items whith higher levels. They are only rare now because they are new, and there aren't many monsters at level 30. Once we get more, higher level monsters, these items will become common, and then they should not have especially good stats when they are only level 28-29. To me 28 is still low level, even though it is the highest level I have on a character. It doesn't take that long to get a character up there.

Besides, the monsters we fight at level 30 are easily fought with equipment with much lower stats, so to me it seems like the stats might actually be too high (particularly the defense), because we don't really need them (not at level 28 anyway). I have no problem fighting level 30 monsters with level 24 equipment, and there are no better monsters, so what do I need better stats for? I might later (on equipment higher than level 28), but not now.
Blastboy

Postby BLooDFReeZiNG » 2. Dec 2011, 16:47

thats Totally useless for this level
BLooDFReeZiNG

Postby Blastboy » 2. Dec 2011, 18:21

I just had a look in the auctionhouse, and the highest defense on other armour is 42. With the new armour we get 72. An increase of 71%. How is that useless?

If you want more damage and power, then there are other items out there, and there could be new ones added too, but this new armour is obviously for defense, not for attack.
Blastboy

Postby BLooDFReeZiNG » 2. Dec 2011, 18:55

Hello Blastboy i think it will be important to show you how the new legendary items level 28-29 are Insanly bad... You said the defense is raising abit 71% great.. but this defense is useless isnt need by all char because when u using something equal you need life pourcent and damage. damage make you steal life more and make you stay alive longer not the defense. You have to know legendary level 28-29 need 5 days of long time to kill level 30 char with a 164 lucks CHAR as you know this is the best luck char in all the game with the top ranking 1 !
just see the difference of usefull with level 13-23-25-26 level requiered legendary items and compare with 28-29

level 28-29 legendarys :
ImageImage
level 13-23-25-26 legendarys :
ImageImageImageImage
As you can see when you compare with morak fist level 25 (12 damage 6 str) or suileros attempt level 23 (7 power 20 pourcent energy 32 fast cast)or corsairshit level 26 (6 lucks 12 gold chance 4 xp pourvcent 6 life) or pants of bravery levle 13 (+5str +15damage pourcent). Level 13-23-25-26 are more usefull and they are ABSOLUTELY STROOOOOONGER than level 28-29 legendary who are very very very very hard to find. LEvel 13-23-25-26 are 20x easyer to find than 28-29 legendarys. Level requiered of this item is easy to get. you said me you play 1 month almost all the day you still dont have a level 28+ character... its how its hard to get experience at this level. For give you an idea i will show you what could the best armor and best artifact possible of this kind. they are level 20 and 27 as you can see much lower than level 28-29

items level 28-29 :
ImageImage

Items level 20-27
ImageImage this armor could have +6 str instead of poison resistance and his max endurance could be 6. just imagine the difference with our legendary level 28-29. this armor i showed you could be 6str 6end 35 % life pourcent 30 life (+400 life with bracing a nd hight life stuf)

now just compare with level 28-29 legendarys :
ImageImage

I hope this little post will show you how legendary level 28-29 are useless and make you undestand they must be better stronger.. Take it easy you have to undestand they are useless and the game dont need them.

Greeting From France,
BLooDBuRNiNG
BLooDFReeZiNG

Postby Blastboy » 2. Dec 2011, 19:57

Sorry, but I don't agree with you. You might not need defense for the way you build your characters, but other people can play differently, and this gives them an opportunity to get high defense if that is what they want. Everything is not about hitting as hard as possible. If it was, we didn't need armour in the game at all.

There is still potential for many new items to come in the future, and everything will of course not fit the needs of every player, but I think there needs to be items with better bonuses in all stats, including defense. You were just unlucky that you didn't get any of the bonuses that you personally want, but perhaps you will in the next update. To me the new armour is certainly not useless, and I am looking forward to getting one of my characters to level 28 so I can use it.

To me level 28 is still low. I have three characters at levels 24, 27 and 28, and I have not been playing that much actually. Even level 40 doesn't seem that high to me, not compared to the grinding I have had to do in other games to get to similar levels. I would guess that levels 60-70 is where it starts getting high in this game.

A whole other thing is that I think the damage is way overpowered in this game. When I see a player running through an area with the highest leveled monsters in the game, and removing everything like a vacuum cleaner without even having to stop (I think you know who I mean), then there is something wrong. Shouldn't there be a bit of a challenge in playing a game like this? I have felt this way for all of my own characters all the way from level 1, and they are not even carefully build or equipped. The game is way too easy in my opinion. There are not many mosters who require more than 1-2 hits to die.
Blastboy

Next

Return to "Balancing"