Legendary Items 28-29 Balancing

Do you think a certain skill is too strong/weak, a monster should be more balanced or a specific items should drop more often?
Feel free to write your opinions here.

Re: Legendary Items 28-29 Balancing

Postby BLooDFReeZiNG » 2. Dec 2011, 19:59

Blastboy wrote:I would guess that levels 60-70 is where it starts getting high in this game.

yout best char is level 27 after 1 month of full play ?
1 300 000 slain of monster mean nothing for you ? not hight ? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
BLooDFReeZiNG

Postby Blastboy » 2. Dec 2011, 20:09

First of all I have not been playing full time for one month, and second of all I have three characters (not just one), around that level.

I have played other games for 6-7 years without reaching max level, so when people in this game are at max level after only one year, it is not high in my book. Leveling up is fast, and killing monsters is easy, that is how I see it.
Blastboy

Postby BLooDFReeZiNG » 2. Dec 2011, 20:22

For give you an idea you need 25 000 000 xp for 40 to 41 and 200 000 XP for 27 to 28
as youcan see its just 125x more xp
:P
BLooDFReeZiNG

Postby BLooDFReeZiNG » 2. Dec 2011, 20:27

btw i have more than one char also im top 1-3-8-10 so level 40,1 ; 39.6 ; 37,2 ; 37,1 and a ton of players 25+ i have for 15-20 characters..
level 60-70 items will be really insane as +30 all stats for a legendary its a exemple ;)
BLooDFReeZiNG

Postby Monk » 3. Dec 2011, 22:25

i think that a fine solution would be to lower the level of the book (its very usefull for lower chars with mana problems)
and the armor could realy get an additional feature to make it realy good- the problem with defense is, that it isnt that usefull as you could think. It DOESNT affect any spells - wich means many damages that you get frmo your enemys cant miss anyway e.g. evileyes or dynamiteskinn (that are real hard damageskills from the monsters)
Also the realy crittical fights - especially gallurus - need no defence coz gallurus casts and crushes.

Same thing in arena - most chars are crushers or casters.

BLooDFReeZiNG wrote:Monk. what do you think about these new stats ? book of knowledge look to strong with power but its the only way i found for balancing against stars and eggs. for the armor i think lost 15 fast movement must be balancing by Awesome stats its why i propose Over stats for those 2 items.
what is your impression about this new stat ?

i agree that power would be too imba, but i dont think at all that this book haves to be stronger then stars and eggs, they have a special status in the game.
On the armor it would be usefull to replace lower movementspeed by something usefull like energy (i think this armor is better for casters than fighter).

lG Watching
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sc_xfO63lE4
If you enter the arena, always remember i could be there
Monk

Postby BLooDFReeZiNG » 4. Dec 2011, 14:27

I must recognize i never thought before this new armor could be for an elementalist. This could be a good idea, i will propose power for instead fast movement.
But if this armor were plan for a rampagner and if this malus of fast movement must say his new stats must be really imba. as you know fast movement must be take in consideration as a significant reduction. this is allready approved by marlon when he implanted Pants of bravery with his imba stat for level 13 (+5strenght +15 damage pourcent + 15 minion damage pourcent). I also think this armor is enought hard to find for his stats value this difficulty. I forgot to mentioned price of this new legendary are ridicoulous 500 golds for a legendary level 28-29 is a joke and this thing must change.

Greeting From France,
BLooDBuRNiNG
BLooDFReeZiNG

Postby Blastboy » 4. Dec 2011, 15:30

Monk wrote:the problem with defense is, that it isnt that usefull as you could think.

Perhaps that is what needs to be looked at then. Make defense matter more, so things are better balanced.

I see so many games, where everything is about attacking fast and hitting hard, and no one bothers about defense, which I think is a shame. No skill should be useless.
Blastboy

Postby BLooDFReeZiNG » 4. Dec 2011, 16:06

For the moment abble to think defense is more a waste of time to get xp and items and they are not need for making world boss. I think they are only 3 ways for playing well : luck char or full xp or full PVP.

Defense will be probably interesting later when Insane World boss wil be release but at the moment you dont need a full defense, life, life lech character for making event and world boss. Tank are not important for making instance or something special and this is sad.

We should propose a new class as tanker to marlon. we never try before to propose new classes to marlon and i think we should. its a important way to propose his futur ideas as new world boss who will need a good team for be defeated.

We should need them in a team for destroy new boss, world boss. the game will be more interesting if we need help of all players as a team for continu history.
But marlon is busy at the moment, but he said me "Yes, I am planning to work on many things after releasing the new system". im able to wait he could work on your new class tanker when he will finish his 3D system.

Greeting From France,
BLooDBuRNiNG
BLooDFReeZiNG

Postby BLooDFReeZiNG » 4. Dec 2011, 16:07

For the moment abble to think defense is more a waste of time to get xp and items and they are not need for making world boss. I think they are only 3 ways for playing well : luck char or full xp or full PVP. Defense will be probably interesting later when Insane World boss wil be release but at the moment you dont need a full defense, life, life lech character for making event and world boss. Tank are not important for making instance or something special and this is sad. We should propose a new class as tanker to marlon. we never try before to propose new classes to marlon and i think we should. its a important way to propose his futur ideas as new world boss who will need a good team for be defeated. We should need them in a team for destroy new boss, world boss. the game will be more interesting if we need help of all players as a team for continu history but marlon is busy at the moment, but he said me "Yes, I am planning to work on many things after releasing the new system". im able to wait he could work on your new class tanker when he will finish his 3D system.

Greeting From France,
BLooDBuRNiNG
BLooDFReeZiNG

Previous

Return to "Balancing"