Better Attributes Items To Balancing

Do you think a certain skill is too strong/weak, a monster should be more balanced or a specific items should drop more often?
Feel free to write your opinions here.

Better Attributes Items To Balancing

Postby BLooDFReeZiNG » 18. Jan 2012, 15:50

Hello Forgotten Elements community today I propose you a better attribute items to balance the game better. It took me 4 hours to make this post correctly and I’m planning to propose a new game play based on reflexes called control of speed .I hope you will enjoy my work and I wish you all the best for 2012

I invite you all people to correct my errors of language and of grammar, in fact my English is not perfect and I need your help for making progress and correct me, thanks in advance.

Balancing

How far the old items are stronger than news items?
The old items are disproportionate strong compared to news items. The problem is there are not enough good to play the game correctly, in fact only the best players and old players are able to complete the hardest things in the game such as okturion, gallarus, sorkal and epic secret map level 25+. In order to solve this problem items have to have better attributes. I think the additions of stats are enough balanced such as strength, power, endurance and dexterity however old over stats was really most appropriate.
I think the most easy things to show you how news items are bad is showing you 2 pictures of almost same item for you could see the difference yourself, in fact old item are 150% to 170% stronger in attributes .

Old item --------------------------------- New item
Image Image

In this same way we should have a way for getting christmas star and easteregg

What is a chrtismas star and what is an easteregg?

Christmas stars and eastereggs are the strongest artefact in the game, in fact only old players have them and it's a big fault to balanced the game that's why I we have to implant them for every players can get them and play the game with the most the equality possible.

Image Image

I'm also able to think we have to implant better item attribute to balance and implant the difficulty mode

What a difficulty mode? http://forgottenelements.phpbb8.de/suggestions-f2/difficulty-modes-t826.html.
When you start the game you enter in the first difficulty mode: normal mode. When you finish the game in a difficulty mode you will have the possibility to play in a harder difficulty mode, its mean you will restart the game with the same level but with harder and stronger monsters, champions, bosses, and world bosses

Normal Item ---------------------------- UBER ITEM
ImageImage

Fishermans are disproportionate strong compared with all other enemies, they have a good health, good damage in melee and they almost autokill with their range skill called eyeball. They need to be balanced because making 97 damage with a range skill homing missile.
Their ranged damage could be reduced of 75% that’s mean they will do around 25 damage with their range skill homing missile.

Roar and Evil Twine are really shouldn’t to implant for the new wave event because you couldn’t complete it if someone stunning and blocking you every seconds you are playing, in fact champion bear use roar and tree could stop you every second that means you will never be able to win cause of them. If wave event is implanted we shouldn’t have bears, tree and fisherman, thus there is a possibility to finish the wave event without dieing continually. Crush skill stunning enemies but it possible to dodge them with taking distance that’s why crush skill don’t need to be deleted of wave event.

What is a wave event: http://forgottenelements.phpbb8.de/post4189.html#p4189
A wave event is an area where you need to pay to enter and where you will be spawning by monsters stronger monsters. In this event you will find your precious lapis stones. The numbers of enemies and the enemies level depend on the wave level and on the difficulty modes you are playing.

What are the problems with fishermans?
Fishermans are disproportionate strong compared with all other enemies, they have a good health, good damage in melee and they almost autokill with their range skill called eyeball. They need to be balanced because making 97 damage with a range skill homing missile.
Their ranged damage could be reduced of 75% that’s mean they will do around 25 damage with their range skill homing missile.
The champion fishermans life are disproportionate raised comparatd with all other champions enemies, in fact a champion fisherman level 30 has 7800 life when a other champion enemies level have 1500 life.

What skill should be changed in game?
They are 2 skills they need a little change: NatureSpirit: There is a minion who have a imba skill for PVP, In fact NatureSpirit have EvilTwine and prevent all enemies to move thus in PVP it is very strong and that means the skill EvilTwine become useless to learn because your minion allready do it. This is also a perfect anti boss and world boss
By the way someone called khu mage, an elementalist level 28 beat my best character with this trick, its was the first time i loose with this char and the score was 6 to 1 for me ^^ I was very surprise to loose one time because its was my first time when i didnt late person hit me for test their damage and i think its a good thing its why i think this skill should stay thus. Congratulation khu =D, I hope you all the best and thanks you for learn me this trick.

What skill should be changed in arena event?
I guess EvilTwine have to be deleted to learn and should be replace by a new skill and this is what i propose for balancing this skill: Or naturespirit will stop to have EvilTwine or EvilTwine will be replace by one other skill for NatureSpirit keep his skils: NatureSpirit. I don't think NatureSpirit are very strong but i guess one of those skill should be to change or delete. I really appreciate NatureSpirit skill and i think they don't need to be changed but EvilTwine become useless and should be deleted or changed by a other shaman skill for this reason.
Silence is also a bit too strong, and the time should be reduct a little bit because in PVP its just overstrong

Someone hacking the game?
Monk and me believing themaster level 39 top 5 with 0 honnor cheated his level with a program, in fact he avowed me he is himself a programmer consequently he should be bamned of the game and the security of the game need to he worked.

If you want to follow my Ideas:
suggestions-f2/news-jobs-autopacking-and-autolooting-t843.html
post4182.html#p4182
suggestions-f2/arena-event-hades-the-king-death-new-world-boss-t837.html
suggestions-f2/difficulty-modes-t826.html
suggestions-f2/compressed-system-balancing-preparation-t846.html
suggestions-f2/news-skill-for-level-passiv-damage-skill-t817.html
suggestions-f2/better-talisman-system-balancing-news-emplacements-t800.html
character-guides-f13/the-best-pvp-real-time-t777.html
suggestions-f2/news-rewards-balancing-t792.html

Greeting From France,
BLooDBuRNiNG
BLooDFReeZiNG

Re: Better Attributes Items To Balancing

Postby Monk » 19. Jan 2012, 17:38

i agree that the stats of new items (especially health and energy) are realy to low.
I disagree that stars and eastereggs should get public, the game isnt designed for that items and its easy possible to get strong enough normal artefacts. Especially melees are fine with exelent grinders!

lG Monk ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sc_xfO63lE4
If you enter the arena, always remember i could be there
Monk

Re: Better Attributes Items To Balancing

Postby harios » 19. Jan 2012, 20:01

I disagree with the eggs and christmastars. It wouldnt be fair towards the new players while old players still have them to increase power and such. I reckon that the events for christmastars and easter eggs should still exists. This way the game becomes more fair. :)

By DeathAwaits ;)
harios

Return to "Balancing"